Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Goggles - Just got, like alot!
774 0 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodger Marjama
lvl.4
United States

Actually, way more then alot.  New world opens up for me as I have real problems looking at things in bright light and inside those goggles lighting is perfect.  Need more time to test the features, but aside from what I might like or not like in that arena, I am keeping these goggles if only for what they have given me already.  Along with light vision issues, I also have astigmatism and early stages of cataracts.  So, all in all, I really do need help with my sight. So, these goggles are that help, but they need a little help as well.
I have already contacted my optometrist and told him about my new toy and he has a prescription for a new pair of glasses, just for these goggles.  I’ll do that tomorrow and by next week I should see really well and with only a single pair of glasses on, instead of my regular glasses and 2.75 reading glasses on top of those, HA!  Evidently, I have not been the first person to ask for special glasses for DJI’s Goggles.  Seems like they should have dioptric adjustment for all the different eyes using these, but apparently not.
Having fun.
-Rodger
2017-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules