Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new upgrade
745 11 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hdlou94
First Officer
Flight distance : 753163 ft
United States

I started doing my upgrade, it has been at least 30-40 minutes and it is stuck at 99.0% what should i do?/ help DJI!!!

2017-6-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm assuming you're referring to the RC upgrade, correct? Is it still generating the audio queue?
2017-6-13
Use props
hdlou94
First Officer
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-13 19:37
I'm assuming you're referring to the RC upgrade, correct? Is it still generating the audio queue?

i have no queue noise, but now i am getting strong magnetic field warnings and i had no choice but to shut it down,,
2017-6-14
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

When mine was stuck at 99% and it said first to pull the data wire and reinsert it I first did that and it was stuck again but then I gave it some thought and I pulled the wire from the copter and plugged it into the controller and the upgrade immediately finished. So I think the message is unclear. Or for whatever reason, that worked for me.

But since I've also been getting STRONG INTERFERENCE Warnings and I have not seen an answer on this yet.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

hdlou94 Posted at 2017-6-14 01:11
i have no queue noise, but now i am getting strong magnetic field warnings and i had no choice but to shut it down,,

Could you happen to clarify what mobile device and Go app version you're running? When you're getting those warnings, do you notice any performance issues or does it seem fine? When you look at the about page, does it now look like both the RC and aircraft are up to date?
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

jsantacroce@hvc Posted at 2017-6-14 01:44
When mine was stuck at 99% and it said first to pull the data wire and reinsert it I first did that and it was stuck again but then I gave it some thought and I pulled the wire from the copter and plugged it into the controller and the upgrade immediately finished. So I think the message is unclear. Or for whatever reason, that worked for me.

But since I've also been getting STRONG INTERFERENCE Warnings and I have not seen an answer on this yet.

I've responded to you on your own thread about this.
2017-6-14
Use props
hdlou94
First Officer
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-14 09:28
Could you happen to clarify what mobile device and Go app version you're running? When you're getting those warnings, do you notice any performance issues or does it seem fine? When you look at the about page, does it now look like both the RC and aircraft are up to date?

I am using Apple IPad air 2, and dji go app for the p4p
I flew last night hesitantly but did not travel to far as i am still not sure what might happen
2017-6-15
Use props
hdlou94
First Officer
United States

and I'm not sure where to look for the about pages you mention,,
2017-6-15
Use props
hdlou94
First Officer
United States

and I'm not sure where to look for the about pages you mention

2017-6-15
Use props
I 2 Fly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

I had no issue updating both RC and P4P but now I see "STRONG INTERFERENCE"...  I still fly in the same remote are as before (mostly 2.4 as 5.8 has too short a range).  Comments DJI??
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

hdlou94 Posted at 2017-6-15 01:11
and I'm not sure where to look for the about pages you mention

The About section is in the General settings section when you "Enter the Device". Once you're looking at the camera view, go into General Settings and scroll all the way down then you'll see the About option. All the firmware versions for the main components and the app would be there. Also, try the following button combinations just to make sure that everything is communicating properly:

Reset the RC of presets:
* Turn on the RC, and leave the aircraft off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter and then turn the it off.
* While still holding the buttons, turn on the RC, then the aircraft and relink the remote.

Manually relinking the RC to the aircraft:
* Turn on both the aircraft and the RC.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the RC, which will produce a "D-DD" audio queue. This may take a few seconds of holding them.
* While still holding the buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the RC (ISO). The LED indicator on the RC will turn blue and it will constantly beep "DDDD".
* Use a pen to push in the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

In addition, try using the device in airplane mode and try a reset to factory defaults via the Assistant 2 software. Let me know if you notice any changes.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

I 2 Fly Posted at 2017-6-15 01:36
I had no issue updating both RC and P4P but now I see "STRONG INTERFERENCE"...  I still fly in the same remote are as before (mostly 2.4 as 5.8 has too short a range).  Comments DJI??

I responded to you on your own thread about this.
2017-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules