Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
BE IN DJI CIRCLE
12Next >
7546 55 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

1.png
If you are a professional photographer or a fan for aerial photography, if you or your team have multiple DJI products, and if you want to enjoy exclusive technical support, a high coverage for repairs and premium services then DJI Circle is the perfect service plan for you.

WHAT IS DJI CIRCLE?
It is a customized service plan for premium and professional DJI customers around the world.  It contains the following services: VIP Concierge, Accident Repair, Battery Rental, Device Backup, Global SOS Plan & Air Travel Coverage, and VIP Lounge Access.

2.jpg

WHAT IS THE PRICE AND COVERAGE OF DJI CIRCLE?
The price is US$4,699 which covers 5 DJI products and allows an unlimited number of accident repairs. The total coverage is up to US$15,000.

IS DJI CIRCLE WORTH PURCHASING?
If you are professionals in film and aerial photography industries and have multiple DJI products then this service is perfect for you. In addition to the excellent repair coverage, it also provides a series of exclusive services, including:

VIP CONCIERGE
The VIP concierge service gives you a dedicated personal concierge, helping you resolve concerns and needs quickly, all with just a simple call. The VIP concierge will provide other exclusive services such as prioritized product arrangement, networking with industry experts, tailored information, and exclusive event access.

DEVICE BACKUP SERVICE
Keep your workflow going with our exclusive device backup service as you wait for your primary device to be returned from repairs.

BATTERY RENTAL SERVICE
This exclusive service supports the need for a longer flight experience. Being in DJI Circle means you can get a free delivery of rental batteries in selected countries and regions.

3.jpg

GLOBAL VIP LOUNGE ACCESS
Being a member means you have free access to VIP lounges in over 500 airports worldwide.

GLOBAL SOS PLAN & GLOBAL AIR TRAVEL COVERAGE
The Global SOS Plan gives you access to emergency services such as medical rescue, emergency evacuation, family visit and more. Members also enjoy comprehensive coverage of damages incurred in air travel.

HOW CAN I JOIN DJI CIRCLE?
It's an exclusive invite-only program. If you want to purchase DJI Circle, please send an email to djicircle@dji.com
For more information please visit: https://circle.dji.com/Vipservice/Welcome/Detail

*DJI reserves the right of final interpretation for DJI Circle's terms and conditions.

2017-6-14
Use props
Mcflying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Let me see,.......
Nope i don't meet the requirements so i am out of the DJI circle.

But i am happy to be the volunteer to test the service.
2017-6-14
Use props
Mafia16
Captain
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

I revived a invited for the service but only aveilable in USA and mainland china
2017-6-14
Use props
SomeoneElsesDro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419669 ft
United Kingdom

This still cracks me up. $5000 and you get exclusive access to a member of staff that helps you 'resolve concerns and needs quickly, all with just a simple call'.

Most companies call this basic customer service.
2017-6-14
Use props
FlyingFish82
Captain
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

SomeoneElsesDro Posted at 2017-6-14 07:06
This still cracks me up. $5000 and you get exclusive access to a member of staff that helps you 'resolve concerns and needs quickly, all with just a simple call'.

Agreed! not really smart to be labeling it that way, im sure thats not what they meant ? lets hope for us the do not qualify for the circle are not left out of good'ol Customer Service, which is what makes any company Great!
2017-6-14
Use props
4wesomeAdam
Second Officer
United States

First I but the Mavic, then the spark comes out.
Then I sign up for DJI rhombus and they come out with circle.

Jeez,
-4A
2017-6-14
Use props
dopey-tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is this a yearly fee? or one off?
2017-6-14
Use props
shan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17211 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey DJI,First Fix your basic customer service and then offer another option to your customers!
2017-6-14
Use props
MAVICDLNM
First Officer
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

By how many is this VIP concierge service centre located around the world?
2017-6-14
Use props
MAVICDLNM
First Officer
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

By how many is this VIP concierge service centre located around the world?
2017-6-14
Use props
c53steeler
lvl.1

United States

Hi!  I had a question on how the A3 works.  I currently have the A2, and it needs a 2.4GHz datalink.  The A3 is not compatible with that, but does not seem to have any replacement for it.  I am not running the D-RTK, and I do not have the Datalink Pro.  So how was the 2.4GHz datalink replaced?  I am using the Lightbridge 2.  I am assuming the information that the 2.4GHz was communicating is somehow going through the Lightbridge 2, but I do not understand how that can be happening.  Any clarification would be appreciated!  Thanks!
2017-6-15
Use props
ShadyDealer
First Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Another great revenue stream for DJI. Why not plough some cash into the Quality Control and Customer Service department?
2017-6-15
Use props
Bonez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 696788 ft
United States

In addition to the excellent repair coverage, you only get this if you pay $5,000. DJI has great products, the repair service in the USA is horrible.
2017-6-15
Use props
ariksaja
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144859 ft
South Korea

shan Posted at 2017-6-14 18:15
Hey DJI,First Fix your basic customer service and then offer another option to your customers!

I agree with you... better raise the quality of the customer service first. Many people around the world complained about it.

If the service unlimited i'm also afraid that repairing estimated time also unlimited though... sigh
2017-6-15
Use props
octm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84695 ft
United States

Agreed. Let's fix the current service. It might be better
2017-6-15
Use props
RobSinfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187493 ft
Canada

This has to be joke.   DJI can't figure out who to honestly service their existing customers or meet self imposed deadlines.

Probably a better idea to fire the person who came up with this idea and put the resources to your failing customer service department.
2017-6-15
Use props
SomeoneElsesDro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419669 ft
United Kingdom

Just adding this as a sticky is asking for trouble.
2017-6-15
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

I laughed so hard at this post. Spot on with this one.
2017-6-15
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

SomeoneElsesDro Posted at 2017-6-15 11:47
Just adding this as a sticky is asking for trouble.

Yup they should close this thread. This  isn't going to end well.
2017-6-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Let me check my calendar......  I could swear it's June 15th today, not April 1st
2017-6-15
Use props
FIRECHILD93
lvl.1
United States

SO you mean to tell me that for 5,000 I could have saved myself countless hours waiting on hold and hundreds of emails and my issue would have been resolved?  SIGN ME UP!!!!!
2017-6-15
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.3
Italy

Literally stole my words.

I'll add, for a fee like that, I actually expect them to send me a refurbished unit while they wait to receive the broken one. Minimum.

Adding a prioritized repair service when your entire after sale management is the renowned weakest spot of the company, it does seem absurd to me, laughable at best. Expecially when you already have a "prioritized" repair service under the name of DJI Care. If weeks and weeks of turnaround time mean prioritized. ^_^'
2017-6-15
Use props
Thor1
First Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

Maybe when i have more experience!
2017-6-16
Use props
boostedford
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

is this april fools?
2017-6-17
Use props
ezDrew
lvl.4
Flight distance : 195151 ft

United States

You'd have to be an idiot to spend 5k! lmao I pay 60$ a year no deductible for full coverage on my 2,000$ drone.
2017-6-17
Use props
fansc501b0eb
lvl.1
United States

ezDrew Posted at 2017-6-17 12:20
You'd have to be an idiot to spend 5k! lmao I pay 60$ a year no deductible for full coverage on my 2,000$ drone.

Did i make a mistake buying this drone?Its my 1st drone and im traveling to maui and want to know if i made a mistake. Is customer service even a thing with this company?I bought it cause the warranty said 1 yr parts and labor. What about customer service and updating firmware? What about the batterys while i travel. Will tsa have issues with 3 of them.
2017-6-18
Use props
fansc501b0eb
lvl.1
United States

Hey send me that info please
2017-6-18
Use props
fansc501b0eb
lvl.1
United States

Send me the info please so i can follow your lead. 60 bucks sounds better than 5gs. Thanks.
2017-6-19
Use props
fansc501b0eb
lvl.1
United States

How do i customize my profile. Can it be done on phone or do i need to be on pc?
2017-6-19
Use props
FIRECHILD93
lvl.1
United States

fansc501b0eb Posted at 2017-6-19 05:05
Send me the info please so i can follow your lead. 60 bucks sounds better than 5gs. Thanks.

I would be interested in the info also
2017-6-19
Use props
ronin rs211
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

For $5,000.00 I could just buy a spare Inspire 2
2017-6-19
Use props
Obi23.bs
lvl.1
United States

Dji care refresh for mavic pro-dji dealer or Amazon for 99 a year.Vip C.S. and you get 2 crashes with a brand new unit for a deductable of 79 dollars. Way better than 5000
2017-6-19
Use props
Obi23.bs
lvl.1
United States

Call jane at vitamotor 425 326 1107. She can explain better. Shes a manager for dji dealer. Very helpful
2017-6-19
Use props
fredq2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 133287 ft
United States

fansc501b0eb Posted at 2017-6-19 05:05

$60 insurance
2017-6-20
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Captain
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

You know at this price we could just buy a few more Phantom-level quads as backups and we could fly our backups while our damaged units took months to come back from repair.
2017-6-20
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Captain
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

ronin rs211 Posted at 2017-6-19 08:57

I just posted something similar! Great minds...
2017-6-20
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have never had a problem with a DJI product. Why should I spend $4,500.00 to say that I am privileged. This is not a good idea.
2017-6-20
Use props
pritchiedotcom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

fansc501b0eb Posted at 2017-6-18 18:04
Did i make a mistake buying this drone?Its my 1st drone and im traveling to maui and want to know if i made a mistake. Is customer service even a thing with this company?I bought it cause the warranty said 1 yr parts and labor. What about customer service and updating firmware? What about the batterys while i travel. Will tsa have issues with 3 of them.

No, DJI make the best drones out there.  People just like complaining.. Don't worry, you made the right choice.. else why would all these haters still have DJI drones...  ~ducks down to avoid expected return fire~
People have experienced poor customer service with DJI, however they are a large company that is relatively young.  They have grown very rapidly due to how good their product is and customer service has suffered because of this I feel.  Their product is still relatively young and it highly depends on technology which means there will be a high demand for their customer support.  Most insurance companies still don't know how to insure them or 3rd party property as they have no real data on the risks (which I believe is low, though perception is they are high risk due to media coverage and a few BIG brainless idiots feeding the media with story material).
Anyway, you're good.
PS. I've not had a problem with DJI customer service, found them helpful and responsive.
2017-6-21
Use props
pritchiedotcom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

ronin rs211 Posted at 2017-6-19 08:57

Well 1.66 new I2s.... the DJI cover gives you $15 of damage cover, so that's roughly equivalent to 5x I2.
I believe it's really aimed for industrial users or companies that normally get more than 2 repairs completed each year for their DJI equipment.  It won't suit everyone, but that does not mean it isn't a good solution for other, more serious users.
Anyway, whatever you do, enjoy your droning..
P.
2017-6-21
Use props
Julien Gardner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94026 ft
Canada

True
2017-6-21
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules