Worst Customer Service Experience
5525 20 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse376d1a3
New

Bulgaria

Hey guys,

I bought the Mavic Pro Fly More on the 04/04/2017 from  DJI online store. I received an email that I am going to get them  delivered by DHL. However the parcel was 2 days late, but this wasn't  the biggest problem. On the day of the delivery I tracked the parcel and  it said "with delivery courier", therefore I waited all day at home for  the delivery. However nobody came that day, so I decided to track the  parcel again, so unfortunatelly I found out that the parcel has been  delivered and signed by "me". I contacted DJI by their online chat  service and opened a case. Since then customer service and me have  emailed more than 60 emails including me explaining multiple times that I  have not received anything, requesting police reports, filling forms to  confirm that I did not rececive the drone and everything else you can  thing of. For those 2 months DJI emailed me 3-4 times that DHL have  started an investigation, but still I haven't received any information  about it, except that DHL said that they have delivered it to the right  person. I requested a POD, which was a signature of somebody with a  completely different name from mine and the tracking says that it has  been delivered 130km away from me. DHL said that they have been to my  house and spoke to me, which was a complete lie, but DJI still don't  care what actually happened. The only thing that they keep emailing me  is "DHL said that they delivered it to the right person", however DJI  tracked the drone and it was activated it the city that the POD says it  has been delivered, but still they don't expect that as evidence.  Finally they have stopped replying to my emails.

Make sure when  you order from their online store for delivery in Europe to call DHL and  ask if you can pick it up from their office or something, because it  looks like I just lost €1500, because a delivery courier did not do his  job and DJI just don't care about their customers as soon as they  receive their money.

Have a nice day guys and I hope this will help you for future orders.
2017-6-14
Use props
MMARKOE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710 ft
United States

Sorry to hear your sad story. If you paid with a credit card or PayPal you should be able to get your money back.
2017-6-14
Use props
dimgo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315958 ft
Germany

DHL should sent you a delivery note with your signature. (you have to sign if you get a package)
If the signature is not yours I would take legal steps.
2017-6-14
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

I don't know how the Legislation and Consumer rights are arranged in Bulgaria but for me this would be totally unacceptable.
So you paid but didn't received the drone.
If you can proof you didn't receive the package then i wouldn't even bother to contact DHL.
You have an agreement with DJI to deliver you the drone.
If this is by DHL, Santa Claus or the wind it's not your problem but DJI's problem.
They have to sort this out with DHL.  

But what i don't understand is that you are warning us?
Everyone around here has their drone or it is under repair.

I would contact one of the admins around here and see if they can help you out.
2017-6-14
Use props
fanse376d1a3
New

Bulgaria

Mcflying Posted at 2017-6-14 03:09
I don't know how the Legislation and Consumer rights are arranged in Bulgaria but for me this would be totally unacceptable.
So you paid but didn't received the drone.
If you can proof you didn't receive the package then i wouldn't even bother to contact DHL.

DJI told me to contact DHL then DHL told me to contact DJI. I have been corresponding with DJI about it since the beginning, but they don't care that the issue is between them and DHL. I tried to explain that it's their responsibility to deliver the drone to me, so they can claim whatever they need to with DHL and I want to resolve the issue with DJI. I received a picture of the signature and it was completely different. I really don't know what to do from now on, because they don't care that their courier company did not deliver to the right place and they have not replied to any of my last emails.
2017-6-14
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

well you cannot just throw away the money, call you card company !!
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused. I will escalated your situation to sales team to help to get it sorted.
Would you please provide your case number, order number and tracking number for us to review? Hope we can get it sorted shortly. Apologize for the inconvenience.
2017-6-14
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

fanse376d1a3 Posted at 2017-6-14 03:18
DJI told me to contact DHL then DHL told me to contact DJI. I have been corresponding with DJI about it since the beginning, but they don't care that the issue is between them and DHL. I tried to explain that it's their responsibility to deliver the drone to me, so they can claim whatever they need to with DHL and I want to resolve the issue with DJI. I received a picture of the signature and it was completely different. I really don't know what to do from now on, because they don't care that their courier company did not deliver to the right place and they have not replied to any of my last emails.

This happened to me once, I ordered an iPhone and delivery was my home address, it came via ups and the local ups guy also goes to my work for deliveries, someone at my work getting other delivery parcels seen my name & picked up the box from his van and put it on my desk (at work) I was off at the time on sickness and when it didn't arrive I called apple who said it's been delivered, I was like wtf! It bounced between Apple and ups for 2 weeks and eventually i gave up, was fuming at the lost item......returned to work and hey presto box on my desk!!!

If ups have been contracted to get signature from your home address ask them to check delivery drivers van gps and prove he arrived at your address, if they cannot, they or DJI owe you the craft I would think....good luck anyhow bud.
2017-6-14
Use props
fanse376d1a3
New

Bulgaria

Hey Guys,

I did provide all details to one of the admins and this is message I received:

"I have confirmed with Sales Tea,, DHL said that they do delivered to the right person and it is you who signed the name. I'm sorry that we are unable to provide further assistance."

As before they don't care what has happened. DHL says that they delivered to the right person and thats it, DJI are not going to do anything else. I hope a new drone manufacturer comes out soon, because this one is a joke.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse376d1a3 Posted at 2017-6-15 02:47
Hey Guys,

I did provide all details to one of the admins and this is message I received:

Have responded in PM.
2017-6-19
Use props
fanse376d1a3
New

Bulgaria

Hello Guys,

I decided to keep this thread update and let you know what will be the outcome of this situation. As before DJI told me that they cannot do anything about it and somehow DHL knows that they delivered the parcel to the right person. How can they be sure they delivered it to the right person? The police informed me that there are a lot of similar situations in the area both with DHL and UPS, so they are investigating if the delivery guys are not doing it on purpose and keeping the stuff for them as they see that nothing is going to happen.

Here is the last message I got from DJI : "How did the police say? We do have communicated with DHL, and DHL verified they didn't deliver to wrong person, we'd love to help you but we have tried our best"

The best DJI did is to steal €1500 from me and told me that they will not do anything more.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse376d1a3 Posted at 2017-6-20 04:35
Hello Guys,

I decided to keep this thread update and let you know what will be the outcome of this situation. As before DJI told me that they cannot do anything about it and somehow DHL knows that they delivered the parcel to the right person. How can they be sure they delivered it to the right person? The police informed me that there are a lot of similar situations in the area both with DHL and UPS, so they are investigating if the delivery guys are not doing it on purpose and keeping the stuff for them as they see that nothing is going to happen.

We have communicated with DHL several times, they confirmed they delivered correcly. I think they have provided you the signature, I'm sorry that there is nothing further we can do, the best way is to ask police for help, hope they will get it sorted for you soon.

Proof od delivery.png
2017-6-20
Use props
fanse376d1a3
New

Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-20 22:50
We have communicated with DHL several times, they confirmed they delivered correcly. I think they have provided you the signature, I'm sorry that there is nothing further we can do, the best way is to ask police for help, hope they will get it sorted for you soon.

The destination Area is Sofia and It had to be delivered in Plovdiv which is 130km away. Also my name is Stefan and on the signature it looks nothing like my signature or name!

You need to get this sorted yourself with DHL, not me contacting the police again! I am sure that the police will not return my €1500 which I lost. By receiving money from somebody you need to make sure that they get the parcel delivered safely and to work with the client, not against him.
2017-6-21
Use props
vincentmd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1174111 ft
France

If you send your ID to DJI + the police statement, they can send the proof to DHL that it was not you who signed for the delivery and DJI will get the money back from DHL insurance. I have been selling online for a while and this is how it works. DJI should not ask you to contact DHL because they have the contract with DHL and you are not DHL's customer. DHL company is a serious company and will refund DJI as soon as they have your ID (not matching the signature + the police report).

If you paid through PayPal, you can also get your money back from them.

If you paid by card, it could be more difficult as it depends on your card's policy and insurance but you should be able with the police report to have this charged back.

I think this is shameful from DJI to leave you in this situation but one more proof that their support is making fun of customers. I have personally never seen this with large companies like Amazon nor with any small online shops.

Good luck with that!
2017-6-21
Use props
fanse376d1a3
New

Bulgaria

vincentmd Posted at 2017-6-21 12:56
If you send your ID to DJI + the police statement, they can send the proof to DHL that it was not you who signed for the delivery and DJI will get the money back from DHL insurance. I have been selling online for a while and this is how it works. DJI should not ask you to contact DHL because they have the contract with DHL and you are not DHL's customer. DHL company is a serious company and will refund DJI as soon as they have your ID (not matching the signature + the police report).

If you paid through PayPal, you can also get your money back from them.

Hey,

I have send all the document you mentioned to DJI, but still the outcome is the same. My bank told me that it has been almost 3 month since this happened and that I had to contact them asap, but I thought that DJI will deal with it seriously and get it sorted out themself. I know that DJI and DHL have a contract and when this happens they can claim the money from DHL insurance, but as you can see they prefer not to do so.
Same as you I thought that DJI will not leave me in this situation with a €1500 loss, therefore I fell scammed.
I really don't know what to do from now on as they have stopped replying to my emails or to my PM's.
2017-6-21
Use props
vincentmd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1174111 ft
France

fanse376d1a3 Posted at 2017-6-21 14:18
Hey,

I have send all the document you mentioned to DJI, but still the outcome is the same. My bank told me that it has been almost 3 month since this happened and that I had to contact them asap, but I thought that DJI will deal with it seriously and get it sorted out themself. I know that DJI and DHL have a contract and when this happens they can claim the money from DHL insurance, but as you can see they prefer not to do so.

Indeed 3 months is a lot. I don't know how you feel about going Legal. It might be long but could potentially work. What about pushing harder with your bank?
2017-6-21
Use props
fanse376d1a3
New

Bulgaria

vincentmd Posted at 2017-6-21 14:25
Indeed 3 months is a lot. I don't know how you feel about going Legal. It might be long but could potentially work. What about pushing harder with your bank?

I really thought that DJI will sort this out, but I am starting to think what will happen if I take legal actions. The amount of money is a lot, so it will be worth it. Also I don't think DJI admins are allowed to share the proof of delivery on a public forum. I really hope they will do their job and solve this at the end.
2017-6-21
Use props
fanse376d1a3
New

Bulgaria

Well this is the last response from DJI regarding the issue:

ME: I would like to know if DJI is going to do anything more than this or I need to take actions in my own hands?
DJI: Sorry that there isn't anything further we can do for this

A large company with expensive products, but really it's a cheap scamming dishonest company, which one day will go broke if they continue to treat clients like that.
2017-6-22
Use props
fans4264520b
lvl.1

Pakistan

sadly not.
best wishes
abc tracking
2022-3-25
Use props
fans4264520b
lvl.1

Pakistan

DHL should sent you a delivery note with your signature. (you have to sign if you get a package)
If the signature is not yours I would take legal steps. for more information you can contact with support team so visit here https://protrackinghub.com/afreight-tracking-system/
2022-3-27
Use props
fans4264520b
lvl.1

Pakistan

nice great best
2022-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules