Is DJI out of Goggles?
887 5 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BoomStrike
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Disapointing that the DJI web site shows the Goggles.

There is no Pre-order information to lead me to expect that are not available.  I ordered a set of Goggles and its been 4 days and no shipping notice. Can anyone shed some light on availability?

Thanks

2017-6-14
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

DJI's web site currently says, "Estimated shipping date: July 4, 2017" for the goggles.
2017-6-14
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered late May off the DJI website....just prior to that it would say out of stock. I kept checking and finally it gave a delivery date in early July..like the 4th but that's a holiday in the US....so if you just ordered that's the next shipping/delivery date...hope that helped.
2017-6-15
Use props
offcamber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 945 ft
United States

I think they learned their lesson from the Mavic and are limiting ordering until they can keep up with demand. I just got mine this week and ordered on the second round of pre-ordering. Don't remember when they was exactly.
2017-6-16
Use props
rreindl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6491926 ft
United States

Keep an eye on Best Buy. I ordered mine on June 14th and they just arrived at my house on June 16th. They are charging now I can't wait to try them!!!
2017-6-16
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

I would probably prefer to order them on Amazon http://amzn.to/2sClSsd and you get free returns
2017-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules