Customer replacement 1 Month
771 14 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kashif.ali.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

How can it take over a month to send out replacement propellors.
I sent in my drone for repair with propellors, and I got the drone back without propellors. I am being told they dont have any propellors in stock, but I can buy them from the store? I didnt lose my propellors, I sent them in, and I have proof as it was acknowleged by Support Staff Ralph. However a case has been raised and still in first phase (accepted) and hasnt moved for a MONTH.

I would like to escalate this to management or something, does anyone know how to do this?

2017-6-14
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 970374 ft
United States

I had the same thing happen with a SD card.  Nothing happened for a month until one of the forum moderators got involved.  The couldn't send me a new SD card so they offered a Mavic battery and I accepted.  I promptly got the battery and of course it was bad and I have had to send it back.  And the beat goes on.....
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kashif, I apologize for the delay in shipping and the inconvenience caused. Would you please provide me your case number? I will help to look into it and help you get an update.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

EastyT Posted at 2017-6-14 08:44
I had the same thing happen with a SD card.  Nothing happened for a month until one of the forum moderators got involved.  The couldn't send me a new SD card so they offered a Mavic battery and I accepted.  I promptly got the battery and of course it was bad and I have had to send it back.  And the beat goes on.....

I regret the trouble and inconvenience you’ve been inflicted, please leave me with the case number and I will follow up with you as soon as possible.
2017-6-14
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-14 19:01
I regret the trouble and inconvenience you’ve been inflicted, please leave me with the case number and I will follow up with you as soon as possible.

Thanks for the offer Mindy.  The  case number is CAS-695147-Q9W9N0 .  Thanks.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

EastyT Posted at 2017-6-15 15:19
Thanks for the offer Mindy.  The  case number is CAS-695147-Q9W9N0 .  Thanks.

We just got your battery recorded in the system yesterday, it's waiting for approval. We will send you email of delivery after approval, your patience would be highly appreciated.
2017-6-15
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-15 23:02
We just got your battery recorded in the system yesterday, it's waiting for approval. We will send you email of delivery after approval, your patience would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot Mindy
2017-6-16
Use props
kashif.ali.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy the case number is:   CAS-646722-V5K7R0

As you can see it's the 22nd of June and STILL no propellers. Its been 5 weeks.
2017-6-22
Use props
kashif.ali.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've been emailing support daily, and now I am just being ignored?
2017-6-23
Use props
kashif.ali.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

26th June, and still no propellers. The case number hasn't moved for over 6 weeks.

CAS-646722-V5K7R0

2017-6-26
Use props
kashif.ali.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

27th June, still nothing? Is it going to take two months to replace my propellors which were lost by the repair team.
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

kashif.ali.uk Posted at 2017-6-26 15:43
27th June, still nothing? Is it going to take two months to replace my propellors which were lost by the repair team.

I'm so sorry that I failed to reply your message in time, please click 'reply' directly next time if you need our help. You case has been escalated to local appropriate team to follow up and they will assist to ship propellers to you as soon as possible, I apologize for the inconvenience caused and unpleasant experience, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-26
Use props
kashif.ali.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

you are a star Mindy, I received the replacement propellers today 29th June. Hopefully it wont take so long next time.

2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

kashif.ali.uk Posted at 2017-6-29 14:27
you are a star Mindy, I received the replacement propellers today 29th June. Hopefully it wont take so long next time.

So glad to hear that , thank you for your feedback, we'll keep improving to provide you all better service. Hope you can enjoy the drone. Should you have any further questions , please feel free to let us know.
2017-6-29
Use props
kashif.ali.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-6-29 22:16
So glad to hear that , thank you for your feedback, we'll keep improving to provide you all better service. Hope you can enjoy the drone. Should you have any further questions , please feel free to let us know.

Thank DJI Diana. Im glad also it got sorted. I really want to get the DJI goggles and this experience also most put me off. I am glad Mindy is around to help.
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules