Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4354 7 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7f0f5fc1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1212224 ft
United States

I took 5 videos using my mavic but when i transfer the sd card to the goggles and select Local Storage, it tells me File List Empty.  It knows there is an sd card inserted because when i remove the card i get a message telling me there is no card.  The videos were created by the mavic and they play fine on anything else.  I did not move them to a different folder on the card or modify them in any way.  I simply took the sd card directly from the drone to the goggles.

the demo videos play fine.

any ideas?
2017-6-14
Use props
13MStang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 892749 ft
United States

same thing happened to me.   I was able to insert the card into my goggles and see any video that was recorded while the goggles were connected.  But this was after i tried to view videos i had recorded without the goggles.  when i inserted the card with videos recorded without the goggles, i got the same File List empty message.

2017-6-14
Use props
fans7f0f5fc1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1212224 ft
United States

13MStang Posted at 2017-6-14 10:28
same thing happened to me.   I was able to insert the card into my goggles and see any video that was recorded while the goggles were connected.  But this was after i tried to view videos i had recorded without the goggles.  when i inserted the card with videos recorded without the goggles, i got the same File List empty message.

I think I may have found the answer:  The Micro SD Card slot on the DJI Goggles is used to download files from the aircraft to the goggle’s onboard SD card for backup and to view captured video files.(Only videos with a resolution of 1080P/60fps or lower can be viewed via the Goggles.)

I recorded my videos at 4k.  I will try the lower resolution later to find out for sure if this is the problem
2017-6-14
Use props
warren52nz
New

New Zealand

Same thing for me. I get "No Files" on anything.  So I guess if I record from the drone to the Goggles in 1080 it will work.  But I thought I could watch movies on the SD card.  i guess you can only use the HDMI input for that.  Bummer.
2017-6-17
Use props
hungdang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Goggles supports FAT32 format snd 1080p video, if  you format your Micro SD card in exFat or 4k video then the goggles could not read it
2017-6-18
Use props
Rocky Raccoon
New
Flight distance : 1703 ft
New Zealand

Had the same problem.  It was 4K videos, it won't even show them as being there.  1920X1080 videos work fine though.
2018-11-15
Use props
Mike Shock
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81385 ft
Russia

Rocky Raccoon Posted at 2018-11-15 16:33
Had the same problem.  It was 4K videos, it won't even show them as being there.  1920X1080 videos work fine though.

I get the "File List Empty" error message when I'm trying to play videos from the microSD card.
Please answer some of my questions about video playback from microSD card.
1. Do you copy the files by Assistant or simply copy to the card via File manager on a PC?
2. Your files are located in the root folder of the card or in some sub-folder?
3. Is your microSD card formatted on a PC or in the Goggles?
2019-1-28
Use props
Mike Shock
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81385 ft
Russia

I found out a strange thing with my Goggles RE. I tested the Goggles with the video files from SkyPixel.com (that were shot with Mavic Air): I wrote them to 3 different cards.
I got the  "File List Empty" error message with 2 kinds of microSD cards: SanDisk 64GB formatted as FAT32 in thre Goggles and StickDrive 16GB formatted in my PC also as FAT32.
But the Goggles saw the video files on the 3rd card: Samsung EVO 128GB formatted as exFAT in my Mavic Air.
I can watch all the videos (with sound) from this card: some were recorded to this microSD card by my Mavic Air and some were copied from my PC into the root folder of the card.
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules