621 3 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb964397f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9150 ft
France

Hi,

I'm in France and I ordered my Googles at my french reseller, on april  26th, because they weren't available at the DJI store. But I'm still  waiting for them, and my reseller too!
Do you have any idea about when french resellers will be supplied with Goggles, please ?

Thanks and have a nice day.

2017-6-15
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

I live in france pal, have you looked at studiosport.fr ? they have all the mavic kit, although goggles say available mid july....
2017-6-15
Use props
fansb964397f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9150 ft
France

RCNJ Posted at 2017-6-15 03:30
I live in france pal, have you looked at studiosport.fr ? they have all the mavic kit, although goggles say available mid july....

Yes, I ordered at StudioSport. The estimated delivery date was middle of may, if I remember.
They answer they haven't receive Goggles from DJI yet, so they can't say when they will deliver them. and as they don't know how many DJI will send, they don't know who will be the first delivered.
2017-6-15
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Resellers are getting very poor service from DJI.  My local dealer has received six Mavics, total.  Their first shipment only had two in it.  Every one of them is sold before they get it.  Who know is they will ever get goggles.
2017-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules