Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
seriously support problems CAS-676595-Y0J5H7
1048 6 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse1fb6f2a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 362444 ft
Germany

Hi,
as in the headline ... i have some serious trouble with the support.
For on week i'm waiting for any response of my case.
The Problems:

1st
My Mavic is on rapair for now ....

2nd
I bought an DJI Care but ...

when i received the Care i don't even had the Drone ... so the problems started ...

The repair service sent me a listing about the parts i sent to them but the derial number are different from these on the care plan ...

so i think this causes the trouble decribed on

3rd
the repair service in germany told me, the Care and the Drone was bought in the usa ... so they cannot take care about my request but ...
i bougt the drone at the dji online store ... german site, german bill ...

For over one week nobody takes care about my problem, nobody replies my emails, the german service number is out of order and on zendesk my request's are marked as "solved" ... but with absolutely no solution for me ....

For now i'm very dissatisfied ... cause i spent 119€ .... for a "keep flying" solution .... but for one week i dont't get any information who takes care about my problem in general
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I apologize for the unpleasant experience with us. At the moment, DJI Care Refreshdoes not support international coverage.
May I know when did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh? Could you please provide the order number to me for check?
By '' The repair service sent me a listing about the parts i sent to them but the serial number are different from these on the care plan'', you mean the serial number in the drone is different from the serial number in the DJI Care Refresh? Would you please provide me the agreement you received when you purchased the DJI Care Refresh? We will help to look into it.
2017-6-15
Use props
fanse1fb6f2a
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-15 03:16
I apologize for the unpleasant experience with us. At the moment, DJI Care Refreshdoes not support international coverage.
May I know when did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh? Could you please provide the order number to me for check?
By '' The repair service sent me a listing about the parts i sent to them but the serial number are different from these on the care plan'', you mean the serial number in the drone is different from the serial number in the DJI Care Refresh? Would you please provide me the agreement you received when you purchased the DJI Care Refresh? We will help to look into it.

Hi,
for sure ..

Attachments:

1. my order - Nr. 0493987177004
2. the care agreement i've got after the order - Nr. 8N7XH5GK2ZUFWC1Y
3- the listng i've got from the service

As you can see the serial nr. differences :

on the pyhysical objects:

Drone:    08QDE140120187
Gimbal:  092DE140020026

on the care plan:

Drone    08QDDCW012033V
Gimbal:  092DDCW0020343

thank you

order

order

DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.pdf

60.58 KB, Down times: 0

care

DJI Support Received Notice CRM0315000002911.pdf

86.71 KB, Down times: 0

service

2017-6-15
Use props
fanse1fb6f2a
lvl.1
Germany

order

order

care

care
Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-15 um 14.34.55.jpg
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for all the trouble and inconvenience that has caused. We have looked into the whole process and get it sorted already. I have informed local repair center to send the quotation of DJI Care Refresh to you as soon as possible. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2017-6-16
Use props
fans6c8aa1d6
lvl.1
United States

I'm living in California and experienced poor support service from their group here in N.A. They know how to collect $$$$ for repairing but failed to deliver the service.
2017-6-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans6c8aa1d6 Posted at 2017-6-16 11:53
I'm living in California and experienced poor support service from their group here in N.A. They know how to collect $$$$ for repairing but failed to deliver the service.

We've replied your thread. please check it.
2017-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules