Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is the Datalink for the A3 using Lightbridge 2
1405 4 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
c53steeler
lvl.1

United States

Hi!  I had a question on how the A3 works.  I currently have the A2, and it needs a 2.4GHz datalink.  The A3 is not compatible with that, but does not seem to have any replacement for it.  I am not running the D-RTK, and I do not have the Datalink Pro.  So how was the 2.4GHz datalink replaced?  I am using the Lightbridge 2.  I am assuming the information that the 2.4GHz was communicating is somehow going through the Lightbridge 2, but I do not understand how that can be happening.  Any clarification would be appreciated!  Thanks!
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

When using the A3 and LB2, you don't need any additional datalinks to connect to the new Ground Station Pro app for iOS. The GS Pro app connects to the A3 directly.
2017-6-15
Use props
c53steeler
lvl.1

United States

Do you know what frequency that data transfer happens at?  
2017-6-16
Use props
c53steeler
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-15 21:26
When using the A3 and LB2, you don't need any additional datalinks to connect to the new Ground Station Pro app for iOS. The GS Pro app connects to the A3 directly.

Is it possible to still do autonomous flights without the Datalink Pro?  
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

c53steeler Posted at 2017-7-5 06:48
Is it possible to still do autonomous flights without the Datalink Pro?

That's correct, as long as you have at least the A3/N3 with Lightbridge 2. For the data transfer, I don't know for sure but I can see if that information is available by the development team.
2017-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules