Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic with mini iPad or iPad Screen
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

To really see where you are flying a larger screen sure helps.  Attaching an iPad or mini iPad to the Mavic or Spark controller requires an adapter.  Not finding a good one on the market I built my own unique design.  Watch to the end for the link to the custom hood video.

2017-6-15
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

Just for clarification, the Ipad Mini will fit into the Mavic controller just fine without an adapter.  There are numerous videos on this.  I actually like the way the Mini fits and feels as part of the controller rather than any of the after market adapters out there.  But nice job on your design!
2017-6-15
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Petroboy Posted at 2017-6-15 07:10
Just for clarification, the Ipad Mini will fit into the Mavic controller just fine without an adapter.  There are numerous videos on this.  I actually like the way the Mini fits and feels as part of the controller rather than any of the after market adapters out there.  But nice job on your design!

I know the mini fits into the controller but when mounted like this I have not found a good hood design for it.  (see my hood video linked at the end of the mount video for what I want in a hood)
2017-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules