Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Microfone não ativo
972 2 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Erik Ramos P4
New
Brazil

Olá, meus vídeos não tem audio, já ativei no djigo e no celular o app já tem acesso ao microfone.
Uso um iPhone 6plus
Alguém ajuda ?
2017-6-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Video and Audio are recorded separately. As you may know, video is recorded directly to the MicroSD card in the drone. There would be little point in having a microphone in the drone, since all you would hear would be the noise of the propellers
Any commentary you make during the flight, with the microphone on your tablet activated, will be registered on it by the DJI Go4 App.
Audio and video presumably can be married up in post processing after the flight has ended.  I have yet to try this.
I like to add background music to the videos I record, and I use Windows Live Movie Maker to achieve this.
There are perhaps better Apps available to achieve the results you want.
I'm sure one of the Forum Gurus will come up with a solution for you soon.
Happy Flying!
2017-6-15
Use props
fans0ccae8db
New
Flight distance : 102812 ft
Brazil

Blériot53 Posted at 2017-6-15 12:37
Video and Audio are recorded separately. As you may know, video is recorded directly to the MicroSD card in the drone. There would be little point in having a microphone in the drone, since all you would hear would be the noise of the propellers
Any commentary you make during the flight, with the microphone on your tablet activated, will be registered on it by the DJI Go4 App.
Audio and video presumably can be married up in post processing after the flight has ended.  I have yet to try this.

Some day I was starting fight when suddenly the message pop up on my screen: "DJI want's to be access at your microphone". I allowed and only that time I recorded with sound. Since that I didn't get it anymore. Somebody can help?
2017-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules