885 7 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Activated my third Inspire 2 today updated both the Tx and AF came up with error message, rebooted updated another 3 times still had the message tell me to contact DJI support they couldn't have been more helpful and what a pleasant ladies to deal with sorted the problem out within 10 minutes I would score them 11 out 11.
2017-6-15
Use props
Masemoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137425 ft
  • >>>
United States

What...!?!?!? A thread without crying, whining or some form of problem?  Moderators please delete this thread immediately as inappropriate. LOL
2017-6-15
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Masemoto Posted at 2017-6-15 13:28
What...!?!?!? A thread without crying, whining or some form of problem?  Moderators please delete this thread immediately as inappropriate. LOL

That's why I posted it fed up of people moaning all the time this forum used to be fall of posts with loads of useful information shame it isn't any more{:4_142:}
2017-6-15
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Especially the loose rattling propellors.      DJI sent me 8 sets all work perfectly well and I didn't have to send anything back.

2017-6-15
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice to hear Tony. I do not have my new camera yet and the Inspire 2 is asking to update the FW. Should I wait until I have the camera to finish the updates?

I was not sure if the out of date modules will update without any issue.

sorry I spoke about the props too, I figured they had that worked out by now.   its all good
Thanks man

Rich
2017-6-15
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-6-15 19:42
Nice to hear Tony. I do not have my new camera yet and the Inspire 2 is asking to update the FW. Should I wait until I have the camera to finish the updates?

I was not sure if the out of date modules will update without any issue.

Hi RichJ53,

Yes wait until you get your cameras before doing the updates you will get issues if you do the updates without a camera.

That's the problem I had updated with a X4s kept getting error message then swore to my X5s updated with out a problem.

Not sure what you do if you've got X4s???????             Can anyone from DJI Answer this question????

Tony
2017-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Arrow1969 Posted at 2017-6-16 20:54
Hi RichJ53,

Yes wait until you get your cameras before doing the updates you will get issues if you do the updates without a camera.

Tony, appreciate to your positive feedback, we are glad your issue has been solved so quick by our Support, we will keep improving to provide more professional service.
RichJ53, please update the firmware of aircraft when you get camera.
2017-6-19
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I wish I were in your boat Tony, can you share your settings with me [us] so that I don't have to ship my inspire 2 back for repair or replacement under DJI care..

Thanks
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules