Green lights on Transmitter flashing rapidly when turned on
4274 7 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bonzy
New

United States

The Green Lights flash rapidly when transmitter is turned on & the smart phone says "RC Signal Lost".    The Quad flew great then I landed & recharged the battery on the quad & on the Transmitter.  When powered back up the Iphone & camera linked but the Transmitter's Green lights were flashing super fast.  I have tried to bind the Transmitter to the Quad but the Transmitter will not respond.
   Has anyone else ran into this?

2017-6-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Regarding the relinking process, did you do so via the app or did you perform the manual linking process as mentioned in the P3S manual?
2017-6-15
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Which green lights are flashing fast ... the one to far left (WiFi link light) or the other four to the right (battery charge level).

Is the aircraft LED showing green when all powered up ?

RC signal lost is the 5.8 command signal .... and I assume that when all is powered up - you are getting a video on screen from the camera ? If yes - then the WiFi link of RC to AC is OK. And the wifi link to screen is OK.

Question now ... how long did you charge the RC ? Did you leave it till all the four LED's are solid lit ?

What would be good - is a short video of your problem and then we will see exactly what you have ....

Nigel
2017-6-15
Use props
Bonzy
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-15 14:48
Regarding the relinking process, did you do so via the app or did you perform the manual linking process as mentioned in the P3S manual?

I did a Manual Link.
2017-6-16
Use props
Bonzy
New

United States

solentlife Posted at 2017-6-15 21:57
Which green lights are flashing fast ... the one to far left (WiFi link light) or the other four to the right (battery charge level).

Is the aircraft LED showing green when all powered up ?

The four green charging lights are the ones flashing.   The aircraft LED is showing RED.  Yes, we are getting video on the screen from the camera.   The transmitter as well as the aircraft battery was left on the charger till the power light on the transmitter was Green & all four LED's on the battery pack for the aircraft was lit solid.

I'll see if I can attach a video.
2017-6-16
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

Quote "The transmitter as well as the aircraft battery was left on the charger till the power light on the transmitter was Green & all four LED's on the battery pack for the aircraft was lit solid."

Are you talking combined charger as per Pro / Advanced or separate chargers as per Standard ? If you have the combined charger - DJI advise NOT to charge both at same time ...

OK ... the Controller LED goes Green when full charge.

The Aircraft battery once reaches full charge and shuts of charger all LED's should go OFF ... there should not be any LED's lit up. Only time battery LED's light up then is when you press the button.

Nigel
2017-6-16
Use props
Bonzy
New

United States

solentlife Posted at 2017-6-16 09:32
Quote "The transmitter as well as the aircraft battery was left on the charger till the power light on the transmitter was Green & all four LED's on the battery pack for the aircraft was lit solid."

Are you talking combined charger as per Pro / Advanced or separate chargers as per Standard ? If you have the combined charger - DJI advise NOT to charge both at same time ...

Your right, it is a standard with 2 chargers and the battery lights on the quad do go off when charged & the transmitter power light turns green.  
I have posted the video on youtube under "DJI Phantom 3 standard problem"  

thank you!

2017-6-20
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

Bonzy Posted at 2017-6-20 13:44
Your right, it is a standard with 2 chargers and the battery lights on the quad do go off when charged & the transmitter power light turns green.  
I have posted the video on youtube under "DJI Phantom 3 standard problem"  

You need to give an actual Youtube link .......... can you imagine how many videos on YT ?

Nigel
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules