1180 10 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Barry Goyette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14928 ft
  • >>>
United States

My new year started with a fall from a ladder, a serious knee injury, surgery, two months lying on the couch, followed by the slow process of emerging back into the world. Limited at first (by my surgeon) to locations no farther than 30 minutes by car, I began documenting the landscape I've called home (San Luis Obispo County) for much of the past 30 years. I'm lucky to live in such a beautiful place, and lucky to have the opportunity to discover new things about it as part of this journey. Hats off to Claude Debussy and Chelsea McGough for such a beautiful piece of music.

2017-6-15
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Lovely!  Great part of the world to shoot, well done.
2017-6-15
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job and thank you for sharing!  nice area to film     

Rich
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Those are some gorgeous locations! They were nicely framed as well. Thanks for sharing.
2017-6-15
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Really great. I've been in the area several times and you did a great job of capturing it, it's really a beautiful place. Really enjoyed the "Golden Hour" footage.
2017-6-16
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Superior work, If I may, which Lens did you use.
2017-6-16
Use props
WernerD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 350837 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Damn. Some 30 years ago I considered getting a degree in aeronautics. In San Luis Obispo. Did not work out due to costs but now I wish it would have. And that is your fault, capturing the scenery so nicely.

When watching I noticed that wind makes the video more lively (grapevines moving in the wind). Need to remember that for the next shot. Also, there are good foreground/background effects in your video. And the match cut with the fog was a nice one as well.
2017-6-16
Use props
Seachronicity
lvl.4
Flight distance : 852792 ft
United States

Extraordinarily creative!  Phenomenal composition.  Great work!
2017-6-16
Use props
Barry Goyette
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

WernerD Posted at 2017-6-16 04:25
Damn. Some 30 years ago I considered getting a degree in aeronautics. In San Luis Obispo. Did not work out due to costs but now I wish it would have. And that is your fault, capturing the scenery so nicely.

When watching I noticed that wind makes the video more lively (grapevines moving in the wind). Need to remember that for the next shot. Also, there are good foreground/background effects in your video. And the match cut with the fog was a nice one as well.

ha...yeah that wind is a lot of fun to fly in too!... actually the inspire 2 handles it pretty well...that day in particular...rock solid even though I was getting high wind warnings every few minutes..
2017-6-16
Use props
Barry Goyette
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-6-16 04:20
Superior work, If I may, which Lens did you use.

Thank you.  There are shots with all the lenses I have.. 12mm, 15mm, 25mm and 45mm.
2017-6-16
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Barry Goyette Posted at 2017-6-16 07:28
Thank you.  There are shots with all the lenses I have.. 12mm, 15mm, 25mm and 45mm.

Thanks for the feedback. Again, great stuff
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules