Upload avatar
1222 12 2017-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans407f5d48
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Hi, can someone please advise how to upload and avatar onto my homepage - or where to find instructions about this
2017-6-16
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Looks to me like you figured it out.
2017-6-16
Use props
Dean - Bekaru T
Second Officer
South Africa

yes thanks - looks like you need one too :-)
2017-6-16
Use props
Brandonthedecoy
New
United States

Well I haven't!! Evey time I go into my profile, at the top is my username and a blue circle with a drone in it. So I figured, ok push the blue button, duh!
But nothing happened. I tried opening the circle in a new window and it took me to a black screen with the icon front & center. I don't want to be that "Any help?" guy, but.. uhh.. Any help?
2017-6-27
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

Hey Brandon - go to your dji forum homepage - scroll down and you will see SETTINGS - click on it.
This screen gives you the option to change your user name and below that (scroll down on settings page) an option to add your avatar -
2017-6-28
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Brandonthedecoy Posted at 2017-6-27 18:58
Well I haven't!! Evey time I go into my profile, at the top is my username and a blue circle with a drone in it. So I figured, ok push the blue button, duh!
But nothing happened. I tried opening the circle in a new window and it took me to a black screen with the icon front & center. I don't want to be that "Any help?" guy, but.. uhh.. Any help?

Had the same problem when using Firefox.
Switched over to Chrome, then the option worked.
2017-6-28
Use props
Brandonthedecoy
New
United States

Thanks for the help, guys! Obviously I've managed to figure it out for meself by now. Initially, it failed to work on my Android phone or iPad because they both lacked the required plug-in. So I just jumped on my laptop and the desktop mode has soo many more options, and everything is soo much easier to navigate
2017-6-28
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Brandonthedecoy Posted at 2017-6-28 18:18
Thanks for the help, guys! Obviously I've managed to figure it out for meself by now. Initially, it failed to work on my Android phone or iPad because they both lacked the required plug-in. So I just jumped on my laptop and the desktop mode has soo many more options, and everything is soo much easier to navigate

and you came up with that as an avatar!!!!!
2017-6-29
Use props
Brandonthedecoy
New
United States

Mcflying Posted at 2017-6-29 00:23
and you came up with that as an avatar!!!!!

Yes I did!
2017-6-29
Use props
ephektz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94534 ft
United States

Brandonthedecoy Posted at 2017-6-28 18:18

Yea, I don't know what their devs were thinking by requiring a plugin for uploading a picture. There's a ton of stuff broken on this forum, though. XHR form uploads are web dev 101. It would take one full time web guy to fix all this stuff. Sad.
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

ephektz Posted at 2017-6-29 13:39
Yea, I don't know what their devs were thinking by requiring a plugin for uploading a picture. There's a ton of stuff broken on this forum, though. XHR form uploads are web dev 101. It would take one full time web guy to fix all this stuff. Sad.

Please update the Community Enhancement thread with changes you'd like to see made!
2017-6-29
Use props
SN0WY3000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127740 ft
United Kingdom

rotate photo ?

2017-7-6
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer