OSMO+ External Battery Extender Issues
1197 2 2017-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
albert.santos83
New

United States

I am a new OSMO+ owner. I love the camera but thought the battery life could be better. I purchased the external battery extender along with a battery (2 Pin) to DC power cable and a phantom 3 battery. Got the products in the mail and charged the phantom 3 battery hooked everything up properly but the osmo+ did not turn on. The 2 pin connection to the phantom 3 battery felt loose so I thought that might be a defect so i returned the 2 pin power cord and got another 2 pin cord but it was the same thing felt loose and did not power up the osmo+. So I returned the 2 pin cord and the phantom 3 battery and decided to try the 10 pin-a to DC Power cable along with a phantom 4 battery. Hooked everything up again. This time all the connections felt nice and secure. But still the osmo+ does not turn on. Frustration is high now. I did hook up the external batter extender to a power adapter (the phantom 4 battery charger, because it has a DC connection) and the osmo+ was able to power up and turn on. So I believe this has something to do with the 2 pin to DC power cable, 10 Pin-A to DC power cable and the phantom 3 & 4 batteries. Do the batteries not recognize the camera? Does the osmo+ not recognize the phantom batteries or the power cables?
Has anybody else had these issues? I've seen demo videos of the osmo+ using the external battery extender with the 10 pin-a to DC power cable hooked up to a phantom battery. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
2017-6-16
Use props
Manufree
New

Hong Kong

hi, Here is a question i want to confirm with you: did you turn on the battery when used?
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please answer the question provided by 2# at your most convenience, we will help to get it sorted as soon as possible, thank you.
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules