United Kingdom

Is this a one of or is it repeatedly happening
2017-6-16
Use props
timnwcove
lvl.3
Flight distance : 87428 ft
Canada

looks like  footage from the rc.....  not the sd card. ?
2017-6-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Given the maximum resolution available on Youtube for that clip is 720p, I am guessing you took that clip from the cached copy on your phone or tablet. The quality of the clip at the RC end is very poor, try looking at the same thing off the SD card in the aircraft.
2017-6-16
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

RC i will take a look from the SD on the computer.. Ive had several videos end up with that glitch.

So Im thinking I would have to upload to something like onedrive and down load it to the phone and import back to my phone to use the DJI video editing software
2017-6-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

STRIDE8 Posted at 2017-6-16 16:02
RC i will take a look from the SD on the computer.. Ive had several videos end up with that glitch.

So Im thinking I would have to upload to something like onedrive and down load it to the phone and import back to my phone to use the DJI video editing software

Your phone cannot edit the high quality files on the SD card, you need a real computer for that.
2017-6-16
Use props
Betamace
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2133 ft
United States

STRIDE8 Posted at 2017-6-16 16:02

So....the clip originated from the cached download from the AC to the Display device. Don't expect it to get any better.  Instead, use the actual recording that is saved to the SD card in the camera.... And try out the free Microsoft Movie Maker.
2017-6-16
Use props
Michgolden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

Is this what you seen while flying through your live feed? If that's what you're questioning then it's a source of interference causing "lag" In your signal. When viewed (played back) through the app it'll look the same way.
2017-6-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The cached video files on the mobile device are essential screen recordings from the Go app. Any transmission interruptions or lag will show up if it had done so during the flight. The SD card wouldn't be effected. Please let us know if the feed is behaving the same way.
2017-6-17
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
United States

thanks to everyone for the feedback
2017-6-18
Use props
Grumpysrb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11004 ft
United States

I have the same problem. It varies in intensity by location and I believe it is wifi interference from home wifi in the he area.   I saw one YouTube video that claimed he remedied it by flipping his phone right side to left, but it didn't work for my iPad mini 3.  What I don't understand is why I am now getting this in places I didn't before.
2017-6-19
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
United States

Grumpysrb Posted at 2017-6-19 00:35
I have the same problem. It varies in intensity by location and I believe it is wifi interference from home wifi in the he area.   I saw one YouTube video that claimed he remedied it by flipping his phone right side to left, but it didn't work for my iPad mini 3.  What I don't understand is why I am now getting this in places I didn't before.

I did check my video with the SD card on my computer and the flickers were gone.  Like the guys on this thread said.. the cache video is will not be the best quality.  I would like to use the DJI GO app to edit and post my vids but it looks like Iwill need to use my computer to get a quality video
2017-6-19
Use props
Knobbynomates
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18504 ft
United Kingdom

STRIDE8 Posted at 2017-6-19 09:23
I did check my video with the SD card on my computer and the flickers were gone.  Like the guys on this thread said.. the cache video is will not be the best quality.  I would like to use the DJI GO app to edit and post my vids but it looks like Iwill need to use my computer to get a quality video

I upload my 2.7k video to my iPad and edit it using an app called LumaFusion

(it's not available for Android)

It will handle 4k and output to 4k but my TV will only display 1080p - Bah!
(Works on my iphone 7 too - no lag)

2017-6-19
Use props
djilover10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63225 ft
United States

Change the refresh or anti-flicker rate.
2017-6-21
Use props
djilover10
lvl.2
United States

I always have that problem too.
2017-6-21
Use props
djilover10
lvl.2
United States

I just have a trashy iPad. I have the 4th gen with retina display. It is bad because of the A6X chip it has.
2017-6-21
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
United States

djilover10 Posted at 2017-6-21 16:00
Change the refresh or anti-flicker rate.

Its on auto..which one do you suggest?
2017-6-22
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

I think this could be because of the SD Card, are you using the one that came with the phantom ? I had a similar issue with my mavic where it dropped frames, I purchased this card, it is the best Micro SD Available and is quite cheap,  http://amzn.to/2rXgyQd Never had a problem since
2017-6-22
Use props
fansc59e1540
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2099662 ft
United States

So I have seen this were I live as well, interestingly enough at the point this starts to flicker is when you fly over the train tracks,,, those big silver boxes below emit a emf which can cause interference with any electronics, not to mention the power lines that are there as well... I can tell you if you get close enough to a train going by that will jack up your compass to.  I would take it somewhere where there is less interference and see how it fly's.  
2017-6-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Bradders Posted at 2017-6-22 14:31
I think this could be because of the SD Card, are you using the one that came with the phantom ? I had a similar issue with my mavic where it dropped frames, I purchased this card, it is the best Micro SD Available and is quite cheap,  http://amzn.to/2rXgyQd Never had a problem since

Cameras that record MPEG streams cannot drop frames. If there is a problem with the SD card it will simply stop recording. And in the case reported by the OP, it has nothing to do with the SD card. See post #12 where he acknowledges that the problem was solved.
2017-6-22
Use props
WIMO
lvl.2
Netherlands

this is because the interference on the wifi downlink
2017-6-22
Use props
djilover10
lvl.2
United States

STRIDE8 Posted at 2017-6-22 14:29
Its on auto..which one do you suggest?

I don't know. Keep it on auto or try each one to see which is the best. Be aware that higher refresh rates or frame rates, tend to reduce brightness in your videos.
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules