Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
can't find satelite positioning
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
beata
lvl.1
Portugal

Hi there, I'm writing this post just because I do like very much DJI, till today I was saing to all my friends that it's ok to pay a litle bit more for DJI since they do care about their costumers. I'm professional video maker and own a P4, a osmo and a Ronin M, last weekend my P4 started to fail, with a massege "can't find satelite positioning", I always though that it is good to have everything updated...well I was wrong, that happened after I updated with the last version of the app, now it just don't work, I can not fly so i'm losing money every day.
It's been a dificult week talking with you and today I realise that DJI is nothing but another big company that treat costumer as they just don't matter, just for the money, I talk with many of you and still they didn't care, alway insisting that it was not their problem, since I use a phone that is not aproved by you, well it's the same phone that I used before, I quit talking with you and after many upgrades and downgrades I manage to make it work...I hope.

So decide yourself what do you want (DJI) work with and for professionals or became leader of consumer drones.
Hope you realise the problems that your are creating to all of us, and get it write.

best regards
Luís Santos
2017-6-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Beata, we are so sorry for this, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your feedback on our product and service, I’ve transferred your feedback to the supervisor, will keep improving to make your experience with us better. As for the issue of the drone, could you please provide more details, like a screenshot of the error message? So we can find out if there is anything we can do for you.
2017-6-16
Use props
SargeAF
lvl.1
United States

beata something the administrator did not touch and may be a problem, but first let me tell you that when it comes to the drones I am new to it only having had mine 2 weeks. However I have dealt with satellites and GPS for a long time as a 15 year ham radio operator. The thing about GPS is that when you first log into them if you do not have a clear view of the sky in all directions it may lead to no GPS connection, the less sky visual the less the GPS satellites you will have, and there are 5 and you will mostly have access to 3 or 4. hill top or flat land clear vision horizon to horizon you can get 5. if your place that you are has trees, clouds primarily storm, buildings, or any tall structure, then you will have a problem accessing GPS. Hope this helps, buy the way I am in TN and there are trees and mountains all around me and I have had to walk out into the field to make connection.
2017-6-17
Use props
beata
lvl.1
Portugal

SargeAF Posted at 2017-6-17 08:21
beata something the administrator did not touch and may be a problem, but first let me tell you that when it comes to the drones I am new to it only having had mine 2 weeks. However I have dealt with satellites and GPS for a long time as a 15 year ham radio operator. The thing about GPS is that when you first log into them if you do not have a clear view of the sky in all directions it may lead to no GPS connection, the less sky visual the less the GPS satellites you will have, and there are 5 and you will mostly have access to 3 or 4. hill top or flat land clear vision horizon to horizon you can get 5. if your place that you are has trees, clouds primarily storm, buildings, or any tall structure, then you will have a problem accessing GPS. Hope this helps, buy the way I am in TN and there are trees and mountains all around me and I have had to walk out into the field to make connection.

Thank you for your reply, I'm sorry but only now I saw this...the thing remains the same, DJI came with 2 updates for DGI GO4, and still the samething, I went to test it 30 min ago, it was ok the first time I tried, but after I turn it off and on again the same error, I got the massege ESC error, and can't take off.
So as I told before it all started after the transition for DJI GO4, plus when I start it I also got the massege updates needed but I click on it and nothing happen. I tried so many ways that I'm getting seek of it, I need it to work, and I'm thinking on buying another drone...not DJI of course.
I've beed read about it for 2 weeks now, its really a lot of people with the same problem, plus I think that my waranty finnished last month, and I heard that people with the same problem had to send it back and they charged like 500.00 (mainboard or something).
I just don't know what to do, this is how DJI take care of professional costumers.
Thank you
Best regards
Luís Santos
2017-6-21
Use props
SargeAF
lvl.1
United States

beata Posted at 2017-6-21 02:41
Thank you for your reply, I'm sorry but only now I saw this...the thing remains the same, DJI came with 2 updates for DGI GO4, and still the samething, I went to test it 30 min ago, it was ok the first time I tried, but after I turn it off and on again the same error, I got the massege ESC error, and can't take off.
So as I told before it all started after the transition for DJI GO4, plus when I start it I also got the massege updates needed but I click on it and nothing happen. I tried so many ways that I'm getting seek of it, I need it to work, and I'm thinking on buying another drone...not DJI of course.
I've beed read about it for 2 weeks now, its really a lot of people with the same problem, plus I think that my waranty finnished last month, and I heard that people with the same problem had to send it back and they charged like 500.00 (mainboard or something).

Your Welcome and sorry I could not be of more help, but keep in mind what I said about the satellites. I hope that I do not have the problems I have seen on here either, I am on a fixed income and I am 60 years old and this is just something I find enjoyable and relaxing. Like you I only have 30 days to return to store after that it is warranty.
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules