Yet another Nightmare.
1009 7 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0fa9a2ad
New

Belgium

about 10 days ago, I purcharsed a prores licence for my I2, for some reason DJI seem not to receive the payment I made through paypal, it took me days  to try and convince online sales and accountancy that paypal had debited the amount from my bank account(gave them all the proof I had), after we've exchanged few e-mail , I escalated a dispute to paypal

an hour later I received a call from a woman confirming they had received my payment and that she was sorry for the inconvenience and then add that I would receive an e-mail with the licence but I would have to stop the dispute at paypal so that we could continue  the process.
I also got  an e-mail from the person I was in touch with at the online sales team saying exactely the same.

I made them clear that after all the trouble I went through to get the licence I wouldn't stop the dispute untill I have the licence installed and working, sure enough I  tried few hours later only to find out that whatever I did, the licence wouldn't activate, I kept having the same error message :

Activation Failed. Camera is initializing. Try again later.

anyone on this forum has experienced the same error  ? I am wondering if this is an actual problem or just DJI's doing because I refuse to stop the dispute on paypal.

2017-6-17
Use props
fans0fa9a2ad
New

Belgium

about 10 days ago, I purcharsed a prores licence for my I2, for some reason DJI seem not to receive the payment I made through paypal, it took me days  to try and convince online sales and accountancy that paypal had debited the amount from my bank account(gave them all the proof I had), after we've exchanged few e-mail , I escalated a dispute to paypal

an hour later I received a call from a woman confirming they had received my payment and that she was sorry for the inconvenience and then add that I would receive an e-mail with the licence but I would have to stop the dispute at paypal so that we could continue  the process.
I also got  an e-mail from the person I was in touch with at the online sales team saying exactely the same.

I made them clear that after all the trouble I went through to get the licence I wouldn't stop the dispute untill I have the licence installed and working, sure enough I  tried few hours later only to find out that whatever I did, the licence wouldn't activate, I kept having the same error message :

anyone on this forum has experienced the same error  ? I am wondering if this is an actual problem or just DJI's doing because I refuse to stop the dispute on paypal.

2017-6-17
Use props
fans0fa9a2ad
New

Belgium

Activation Failed. Camera is initializing. Try again later

2017-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please help to confirm if the gimbal has been mounted during the activation, whether the firmware of the the aircraft and the camera are the latest version?
2017-6-19
Use props
PowerZhang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35397 ft
Hong Kong

According to the reply message,"Camera is initializing" ,you should upgrade to the latest firmware.
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Please keep us updated if the problem has been solved by firmware updating, we appreciate that.
2017-6-21
Use props
fans2f57b093
lvl.1
Australia

Connect the camera
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

How can we help you? Please provide more details here, thanks.
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules