'Strong interfeence' msg since last Controler update
788 4 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeW2
lvl.1
United States

Yesterday, after about 4 months, I started up my Phantom 4 (NOT Advnaced for Pro).
I believe the controller updated it's firmware when I powered it up and connected it to my phone.

When I powered up the Phantom 4, it said firmeware was current.

Took off, and started flying.

I started receiving messages 'Strong Interference - Fly with caution', and, 'GEO warning - Unpaved Airport'!!!  I'm 25 miles from any airport in a light residential area. No air ports, comercial or personal in the area.
The video has Greem, Purple, and, Red bands!

Batteries are all charged.
DJI GO 4 app shows full bars on all status's.
When I go into the menus for signal strength, the 'Radio Channel Quality' is on Auto and changes between GOOD and POOR.

The Controller/Drone disconnected 3-4 times.  I gave up.

Today, I refreshed the Firmware on the Phantom 4 - just in case, and, recalibrated.
I also relinked the Controler to the Phantom 4.
Same issues.

WTH.
Last time I used this - about 4 months ago, It worked with no issues in the same locations i tried today.
I've read on teh forums that others are having simuliar issues.  What's the solution?

2017-6-17
Use props
Agungnugroho
New
Flight distance : 443 ft

Indonesia

I also have problem with P4P. Since upgrade to new firmware, Strong interference warning appears, even flown in open area.. Conttoller lost connection and the picture shown trouble.. Please help..
2017-6-19
Use props
Duchunter
lvl.4
United States

Perhaps you should try the 32 channel hack.
2017-6-19
Use props
fans0ccae8db
New
Flight distance : 102812 ft
Brazil

Duchunter Posted at 2017-6-19 16:09
Perhaps you should try the 32 channel hack.

I have the same problem mentioned before. Was working very well and after update start problem.
2017-6-25
Use props
MikeW2
lvl.1
United States

I've since downgraded the controller.  It seems to bee working better.  I need to test it further.
The recent new firmware scares the heck out of me.  I haven't updated, and won't until DJI comes out with a fixed firmware update.

2017-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules