Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to process Mavic Pro replacemnt in Australia with DJI Care refresh
1029 6 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans30d8d89c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 255577 ft
Mexico

Hi I crashed my Mavic Pro today in tree, I have DJI care refresh. How do I submit claim. I am in Australia.

2017-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry about the crash accident, please send email to support@dji.com, they will help to raise a ticket and guide you to send in.
2017-6-18
Use props
fans30d8d89c
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-18 04:19
Sorry about the crash accident, please send email to , they will help to raise a ticket and guide you to send in.

Thanks for the response. I have sent few emails already from DJI website. But i haven;t any response. Is there any contact number where i can talk to someone in English to process the claim faster as i fly this every week end and now with damaged Gimbal i am missing it badly.
2017-6-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans30d8d89c Posted at 2017-6-18 21:26
Thanks for the response. I have sent few emails already from DJI website. But i haven;t any response. Is there any contact number where i can talk to someone in English to process the claim faster as i fly this every week end and now with damaged Gimbal i am missing it badly.

Have you tried the online chat? Since you already sent emails to support@dji.com. you should have a ticket number, right? Please provide us your ticket number so we can escalate it. http://www.dji.com/support
2017-6-18
Use props
atbits6
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-18 23:02
Have you tried the online chat? Since you already sent emails to . you should have a ticket number, right? Please provide us your ticket number so we can escalate it. http://www.dji.com/support

Hi Mindi,

Dennis has contacted me and asked for further information.
I have provided information.
I sent two email so i got two ticket numbers for your ref. #590015 and #591093
2017-6-18
Use props
atbits6
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-18 23:02
Have you tried the online chat? Since you already sent emails to . you should have a ticket number, right? Please provide us your ticket number so we can escalate it. http://www.dji.com/support

Thanks DJI Thor.
Dennis has contacted me I have given him information he needed.
Let us see how long it takes for next step.

Thanks
2017-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

atbits6 Posted at 2017-6-18 23:25
Hi Mindi,

Dennis has contacted me and asked for further information.

That's great. They will guide you to send in once all information has been collected. I'm so sorry that there is no contact number in Australia repair center at the moment, my colleague in email team will help you out, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules