Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HDMI Module
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
embayweather
Captain
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

I have tried to install an HDMI module to my 3Pro controller type GL 300 C. First one lasted one flight before it lost contact, the second one has done just the same. Checked all the contacts along the way, all ribbon cables firmly in, but controller still disconnected. Tried it on an Ipad, and an Iphone 6, same thing. i heard the beep as the USB cable went into the socket and then no contact. I replaced the original non HDMI module and all is well. Contact through DJI Go and Litchie too. I have followed the advice on various Youtube how to do its, even had them running whilst I installed the modules, so I am at a loss to explain what the problem is. I have removed the module for now, but I would appreicate and words of wisdom to help me get this module going again please. I need to have it so I can let other people see the flight through goggles, unless you feel that for that its not essential, but I do need to run goggles and ipad monitor at the same time.

Many thanks

Mike

2017-6-18
Use props
embayweather
Captain
United Kingdom

SO I have been doi ng some more experimenting. The controller recognises the new module and I can set it up as I wish. However, it stops any signal from the aircraft being seen in the controller. So no video, no battery info, in fact nothing is all;owed to come down the line form the aircraft. What am i doing wrong here please? A post some time ago suggested taking out the card from the camera. Did that and no change. Removing and repalcing the USB cable a lot of times. Same result. Really desperate for help here as I might have to abandon suing goggles completely.
2017-6-25
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Unfortunately, I and many others have had this trouble with the Hdmi module.  Mine lasted about 6 months.  No fix for it that I know of, and I am waiting until Dji makes a better version before I buy.  Meanwhile, I use my Nvidia Shield and plug goggles into the Hdmi out on that.
2017-6-25
Use props
embayweather
Captain
United Kingdom

Thanks Kneepuck. I think I may well have to do the same. Very disappointing.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules