Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery chargers
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans74acd1b1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184465 ft
United States

Seriously considering a Super-Charging Station like this one at Amazon (see link). What I want to know is how the repeatedly super-charging effects overall battery life. Does it really charge 4X FASTER THAN STOCK, 15.7 Amps. All ideals welcome.

[url=https://www.amazon.com/Phantom-D ... o+accessories&psc=1]Super-Charging Station at Amazon[/url]

2017-6-18
Use props
nil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1874137 ft
Denmark

Well the add doesn't really mention any specs of the charger. It says 15,7 amps. Is that total output to the 4 batteries attached to the charger on the picture or would it also give a 15,7 amps output if only one battery was attached? Let say you have a battery of 4000mAh = 4Ah. (I don't fly Phantom so i don't know the specs)  If you only charge this battery with 15,7A, then you charge with close to 4C or 4 times the battery capacity which would be hard on battery life.
You could say you are charging 4 times faster if you within a given time could charge 4 batteries instead of one! Then again the add doesn't really come up with any specs of the charger.
2017-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules