Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all,

I am really liking the Osmo Pro but can anyone tell me how to keep my subject in focas when moving?  I seem to all ways touch the screen to auto focus becuase when my subject gets closer or futher away it becomes out of focus.  I'm not sure how to have the pro keep a subject in focus if I move or the subject moves closer/futher away.

Any advise??  Thanks if advance.

2017-6-18
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

well, keep your camera at smallest aperture? ,and hence more depth of view, and whatever iso suited to the light environment. Don't forget, this is the most basic camera, it does not have any function compared to Osmo, Osmo+ or Osmo mobile.
2017-6-19
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DTK Posted at 2017-6-19 16:39
well, keep your camera at smallest aperture? ,and hence more depth of view, and whatever iso suited to the light environment. Don't forget, this is the most basic camera, it does not have any function compared to Osmo, Osmo+ or Osmo mobile.

Thank you.  I will give this a try
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Remember as well that if you have been using the camera on a number of settings, you can always reset the camera settings and take it from there.
2017-6-23
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-23 08:01
Remember as well that if you have been using the camera on a number of settings, you can always reset the camera settings and take it from there.

Yep...next step in figuring this out.  Thanks
2017-6-26
Use props
kbDL
New
United States

You are talking about continuous autofocus which the Osmo Pro doesn't do. I've been asking for it for like a year. It's a feature that even the most basic of cameras has, but DJI refuses to add it to this camera.
2017-7-18
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

kbDL Posted at 2017-7-18 10:42
You are talking about continuous autofocus which the Osmo Pro doesn't do. I've been asking for it for like a year. It's a feature that even the most basic of cameras has, but DJI refuses to add it to this camera.

Interesting.  Kind of makes it hard to deal with....
2017-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules