Firmware fails to upload
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Saddler1962
New
United Kingdom

Help, not having used my bird for couple of months I had to upgrade firmware, not too big a task after having no problems previously. Wish I'd never started, formatted the micro sd card in the bird, I then downloaded the latest firmware file and unzipped it. Transferred BIN file to the micro sd and inserted sd card into the gimbal.  So far so good? Switched the bird on and after its initial little start up dance, the expected bleep for updating never occurred. The front red lights are on , the rear lights are flashing yellow, and the green light on front of gimbal is solid green( no red and green). Have tried on five occasions to date leaving the copter running for between 35 and 50 mins and nothing, not a sound . After switching off I looked at micro sd and no txt files visible either. Have tried brand new micro sd card as well with same results. Help, I'm pulling my hair out first time in months decent weather and the bugger won't upgrade. Frustrated, angry, looking for help advice.

Thanks
Andyp
2017-6-19
Use props
Saddler1962
New
United Kingdom

Sorry forgot mention using phantom 3 advanced.
2017-6-19
Use props
Shakey Steve
lvl.1

Canada

I'm having the exact same problem. I opened a thread about 15 minutes ago LOLs.
2017-6-19
Use props
Saddler1962
New
United Kingdom

All sorted replaced battery and started again another micro sd and works......weird
2017-6-19
Use props
Shakey Steve
lvl.1

Canada

Saddler1962 Posted at 2017-6-19 05:02
All sorted replaced battery and started again another micro sd and works......weird

I tried with 4 different microSD cards and still doing the same thing. I tried formatting the card using the DJIGo app, but comes back with a 'Cant format the card' error on all four. Can I ask you which make and model of SD card worked for you?
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules