Shocking Service, No Update on Repair progress, Brand New Inspire 2
699 5 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DangerP
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have read so many negative cases on the forums and the internet about DJI's customer service and the repair service but hoping I would never have to deal with it. However, after opening a brand new Inspire 2 and finding out the camera and drone don't work I was told to speak to various departments online until I was told I have to send it in for repair. Not even a day old and it was broken!

I sent the I2 to the Netherlands Facility 2 weeks ago and was delivered there first thing at 10 am Monday morning and I have been told to allow 5 days for unpacking (5 days? what a joke!) as of today it has been a week and the online repair progress checker still states to be received!

They have not even unpacked the thing and that is shocking, I was told it will take no more than 15 days to send the drone in and for it to be repaired or replaced and returned to me but they have not even unpacked it after a week!

I am soo angry as it is brand new and not a few months old and at the moment it is summer in the UK and I am missing the good weather and have had to cancel work due to not having the drone to work with.

I feel that bad I want to put my opinion of the service and experience of DJI on social media and review websites as people need to be warned of what they are up against once they have paid their money!

My case number is - CAS-693237-F5X2L4
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the delay in receiving, it usually takes several business days for recording the unit in our system. I have forwarded this concern to local repair team, will look into it and help you get an update soon.
I'm sorry that you received the drone with those defects, repair team will make examination and then arrange for service according to After-Sales policy.
2017-6-19
Use props
JohnMander
New
United States

-DJI has had my Drone for Repair over 6 months.
-I sent in my drone to get fixed and they had it for 4 months before they shipped it back to me unfixed because I could get ahold of anyone that would help me out like the first guy said they were.
-I get the drone back and now it cant even fly ,its all dirty with black finger prints form the repair guys and they broke it when they were messing with it
-I send a email saying what the heck and they asked for some details and pictures.
-They said ok will fix it then no charge ,just send it in.
-I got a bill for more then my bill was the first time i sent it in.
-3 months have gone by and I've gone threw 100s of emails of promises yet nothing is done.
-I took off work today for yet another promised call from them scheduled for today and yet agin no call
-For having my drone for over 6 months and for such a small repair , the countless hours Ive had to explain my case to 100s of people ,the  hours spent waiting on hold for them to answer (always a 1 hour wait to speak to anyone) the emails that take sometimes a week to even get a responce ,the amount of money and gigs Ive lost for not having my drone you'd think by now they would just fix it because they cant get anyone to do anything for me. I have a email saying they would fix it that I sent a screen shot ,but even with all that ,having the worst customer service I've ever had in my life ,no one has fixed it or even tried really to help. They all just push me off on to the next person who basically does the same or straight up never writes me back. Almost everything you can think of has happened to me with them and I'm just at the end of my rope. They got to big to fast that they don't care about their customers and thats apparent everywhere on the internet ,that they have the worst customer service in the world. I just want my drone fixed and sent back to me like they said they were going to do. I own a lot of DI gear and this scares the hell out of me if anything else breaks and have to send it in. Please someone help me! With all the emails and recorded calls of them being rude ,lying ,or telling me they cant do anything for me I'm looking to use it to draw some awareness to new DJI buyers for them to see what they may get to look forward to . If I was aware of how bad their customer service was I would of looked at another  brand on that shelf. This is not right and something needs to be done!
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

JohnMander Posted at 2017-6-23 21:49
-DJI has had my Drone for Repair over 6 months.
-I sent in my drone to get fixed and they had it for 4 months before they shipped it back to me unfixed because I could get ahold of anyone that would help me out like the first guy said they were.
-I get the drone back and now it cant even fly ,its all dirty with black finger prints form the repair guys and they broke it when they were messing with it

We've replied your another post, please check it.
2017-6-24
Use props
DangerP
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I appreciate that you made my repair a priority but I am again left very unhappy!

I was sent an email on Friday last week to say my item had been shipped via UPS and I was also given the tracking number, I was getting really excited as my drone was finally on its way back to me, However 4 days later the tracking number does not work, UPS says they don't have any information and it has not been shipped. I called DJI and the lady who could barely speak English said just to try again tomorrow.

I'm not happy as the email states that it has been shipped when it's not! The shipper doesn't have any knowledge of it and DJI doesn't seem to know where my drone is so what the hell is going on?

This is beyond a joke! and hearing of the person story above makes me scared about what will happen to me

Tracking number- 1ZR54Y13DK41015220
Case number- CAS-693237-F5X2L4
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm so sorry for this situation, the tracking number is correct, and I've checked the status, it has been shipped out already, I think you would receive it soon, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules