Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any issue fly drone in Bangkok?
2719 7 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9e1f4be5
New
Singapore

Hi all, I'm going to Bangkok next week and wanna bring my mavic pro with me. Any issue during customs check? Any new drone law? Is it difficult to fly in Bangkok? Where to fly drone?

Places for my drone footage
Rama vlll bridge
Asiatique

Let me know what is your experience fly a drone in Bangkok.

Thanks in advance!
2017-6-19
Use props
AACY
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

Take a look here mate:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-91628-1-1.html
2017-6-19
Use props
fans9e1f4be5
New
Singapore

AACY Posted at 2017-6-19 09:29
Take a look here mate:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-91628-1-1.html

But because rules can change anytime so I'm kinda worried. Thanks for the link!
2017-6-19
Use props
AACY
Second Officer
United States

fans9e1f4be5 Posted at 2017-6-19 10:17
But because rules can change anytime so I'm kinda worried. Thanks for the link!

You are right, that's the way it should be. No worries enjoy beautiful Thailand.
2017-6-19
Use props
Arthur35
lvl.1
Hong Kong

There are new regulations all
2017-7-17
Use props
Arthur35
lvl.1
Hong Kong

There are new regulations RPA to be registered  – RPA with camera installed must be registered with no exceptions.  – RPA over 2 KGs must be registered with no exceptions.    RPA stands for Remotely Piloted Aircraft
2017-7-17
Use props
fansc0a7e9ac
New

Portugal

Hey all. Wondering if there is any updates to this? There is just a tonne of contradictory info online. Since this thread, it seems there's a strict  No Fly Zone 19km around BKK. I'm just trying to find some official reports of this instead of mere hearsay. Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Thanks!
2018-10-22
Use props
AACY
Second Officer
United States

fansc0a7e9ac Posted at 2018-10-22 02:22
Hey all. Wondering if there is any updates to this? There is just a tonne of contradictory info online. Since this thread, it seems there's a strict  No Fly Zone 19km around BKK. I'm just trying to find some official reports of this instead of mere hearsay. Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Here comes the latest update in the law regarding flying drones in Thailand and the respective steps you should take to register yours before flying there.

Thailand UAV Regulations

Here is the direct link to the drones law created by the CAAT Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand

Hope this helps!
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules