DJI kept my mavic controller??
995 3 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc073e7a4
New
United States

Hi all,

Recently, I had a gimbal failure (I was suspect it was the GCU since doing a full calibration fixed my mavic sometimes) however they quoted me a 160$ repair fee for a 3$ ribbon cable. It sounded fishy to me as I only had about 20 flights or less on it but didint bother to fight it as I just needed my mavic back. So here I am a month later and they sent me a new mavic? Huh? I thought it was just a broken ribbon cable, I could have repaired that myself. Not too annoyed with it though as my mavic suffered some video jello. But heres where I'm starting to get annoyed. They shipped the mavic back WITHOUT my transmitter? I'm 99% sure the poor guy packing these things got it screwed up somewhere as the box I got shipped had some scribbed out sharpie on with with a different case number. I can understand this mistake, but its been more than a week since I called them and I felt that the guy I talked to I was wasting my time with. I did receive a picture of what was sent? I dont even know why they take such things? is this to deny responsibility?

I used to work with Flitetest and now I have my own Youtube channel with more than 250K subs, I really want to keep endorsing DJI products especially as I feel they're worth the cash, However if dealing with repairs and customer service is this difficult I can't honestly keep backing this company. Great products, but without good or even decent support I cant see myself funding anything else DJI based.

case number CAS-644538-N9N2W1

Thanks,

mavic.PNG
Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 2.17.19 PM.png
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble and inconvenience you’ve been caused, I have escalated your case to appropriate team to look into, we will be following up with you as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-19
Use props
peter sripol
New
United States

Update!

DJI got back to me and promptly took care of things!

Thanks for all the help and overnight shipping, Faith in DJI restored!

Thanks again!
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

peter sripol Posted at 2017-6-21 19:41
Update!

DJI got back to me and promptly took care of things!

Thanks for your update, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, we will keep improving to provide more professional customer service to you, thank you for your support.
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules