Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
activation
1240 3 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
conprot.otenet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 224354 ft
  • >>>
Greece

ireceived my goggles today and  have been trying to activate for hours but activation fails .Strangely ,closing and opening the assistant  it opened the firmware update and updated to latest firmware.Still no activation.
i do not have a Mavic but a P4Pro , so i have no option but to use only the Assistant.Any help?

2017-6-19
Use props
Senorpablo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 407323 ft
United States

I have a Mavic Pro and am having the same issue.

The entire process after receiving the goggles has been terrible. The Mavic needed a firmware update, which failed repeatedly via the controller + phone. I installed DJI Assistant, which threw up at least 6 windows error dialog boxes for unknown software publishers and driver install permissions which were in Chinese. After that, I had to find the USB cable which came with the Mavic, as standard micro USB cables do not work with the Mavic. After a few attempts of getting DJI Assistant to recognize the Mavic I was finally able to get the firmware updated.

In addition to this, the DJI Go 4 app crashes frequently on my Nexus 6P.

DJI has serious quality assurance issues. Not impressed.
2017-6-19
Use props
hengheng
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136001 ft
China

You need to get the lastest assistant from the webpage of goggles
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

The Assistant 2 is a good choice although if you are using the Go 4 App, you would want to make sure that you are linked to a Wi Fi. However, resolution may be better through the Assistant 2 software.
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules