DJI - I NEED ANSWERS!
930 1 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Feste Films
lvl.1

Belize

Im looking for some advice. Im posting and asking everywhere and getting no help. This is crazy. I depend on these tools to maintain a certain quality of work and be competitive as a one man production house. This is literally affecting my work and therefore my livlihood.... please give me some advice.( Im hoping there is a solution that isnt just asking me to sent the unit back.)

Below is what i have been posting to various other forums and groups seeking help:

I have a brand new Ronin-M bought from B&H. I am hoping for an answer or solution that doesn't require that i send the unit back as i'm located in a remote area of Belize in Central America.

I have done the proper camera balancing and the unit powers on and i can hear faint humming/ spinning sound from motors. I cant get it to connect to either android or iphone but was able to connect using the gimbal assitant on mac. It still doesn't activate motors even when de-selecting the kill switch. Everything is updated except the IMU which shows up as version 0.0 but suggests updating to 1.4. I have tried this but it fails and then asks to cycle power. i have attached image showing this.

really need some help

2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We do apologize for the issues you're faced with, how we wish we could help you get everything resolved remotely, while according to your description, the units need to be sent in then our engineers will fix the problems for you.
Since you purchased it from B&H, please contact them firstly and check whether they could help you send it in, thank you very much for your support, should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules