Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic Pro Initial Set Up
1023 2 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
madmaxxed7
lvl.1
United States

hello all. I just bought a Mavic Pro a few days ago!  I'm super excited. I charged everything up and went to activate and install the initial firmware update. The first attempt just sat at 0% for quite some time. I had to leave the house so I turned off the drone then the transmitter while it was still at 0% of the download for the firmware update. Once I returned home I made another attempt to download the firmware. It went right to the install of the firmware at that time. My concern is that my first attempt did not download the update and sat at 0% but my second attempt went directly to the install. Should I be concerned or should it be all set?  Thanks in advance!
2017-6-19
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

No, if everything seems to otherwise be working normally then I wouldn't worry about it. The firmware upgrade process is unreliable and will sometimes do strange things like that. Most likely the firmware was successfully downloaded on the first attempt but the install failed or hung for some reason, and once you retried it the download portion was skipped because it wasn't necessary.
2017-6-19
Use props
madmaxxed7
lvl.1
United States

Thank you kindly for your response!
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules