Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Red Coast in Hong Kong - Hung Shek Mun
1046 10 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Follo3me
Hong Kong

Hung Shek Mun is located at northern east New Territories, in the northern east side of Plover Cove Reservoir. It is a waterway between Kang Mun Tsui and Double Island. There are many natural striking reddish stones in Hung Shek Mun, the area is remote and unspoiled.

2017-6-19
Use props
Bracco
Captain
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Beautiful video
2017-6-19
Use props
imagine it
lvl.4
United States

Another great share. Nice post work.
2017-6-20
Use props
Follo3me
Hong Kong

Thank you very much.
2017-6-20
Use props
Follo3me
Hong Kong

imagine it Posted at 2017-6-20 02:20
Another great share. Nice post work.

Thank you. We will keep sharing more videos.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Fantastic scenery! Thanks for sharing.
2017-6-20
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Very unusual colour, and you picked up some great aerial angles. Thanks. Please keep sharing :-)

My only suggestion is to keep your videos shorter - hard, I know, if you have some great video captured, but 2 to 2.5 min is about where most people start to lose attention.

I had a shoot once where 1.5 min was required (of a vineyard) for their website, and I had captured between 1 and 2 hours worth of video using two drones. You have NO idea how long it took me to sift through that for 1.5 min...
2017-6-20
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job, excellent post work
2017-6-21
Use props
Follo3me
Hong Kong

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-6-20 23:50
Very unusual colour, and you picked up some great aerial angles. Thanks. Please keep sharing :-)

My only suggestion is to keep your videos shorter - hard, I know, if you have some great video captured, but 2 to 2.5 min is about where most people start to lose attention.

It is very useful suggestion, I appreciate your comments.
It is not the first time I was suggested to make videos shorter, I personally don't mind to give up more videos captured, but it's also limited by the background music technically, if the music as chosen is too long but considered suitable to the video, I tend to use such long music. Perhaps I should try to find shorter music, but usually I'm lazy to do so. More patience needed.

I can imagine how difficult you sift through your video which over 60 mins for 1.5 min, but wonder why you recorded the videos so long? Weren't you told that the video was expected not over 1.5 mins, as well as some other requirements before your flying? What a waste on your effort!
2017-6-21
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Follo3me Posted at 2017-6-21 04:58
It is very useful suggestion, I appreciate your comments.
It is not the first time I was suggested to make videos shorter, I personally don't mind to give up more videos captured, but it's also limited by the background music technically, if the music as chosen is too long but considered suitable to the video, I tend to use such long music. Perhaps I should try to find shorter music, but usually I'm lazy to do so. More patience needed.

If you're after copyright-free music, then try Eric Matyas' site http://soundimage.org/ . He provides looping music too, which you can replicate tail-to-head as the length requires (or fade out if it's too long).

Why do I capture so much video? It's easy enough to start the video running when the craft takes off, and stop it after I land. In between I fly around the site to select the angles I want, position the craft, then get the video I'm after, before moving onto the next location I may think may be interesting. While flying around inspecting the site with the video on all the time, I may capture something unexpected, such as someone waving or a bird swooping, which I may then note in post-review and use for a little 'colour'. And run two craft at the same time (with two different operators), and you may get another set of perspectives into the mix. Typically, I cut out segments of ~5 seconds each and graft them together - that means I need to extract approx 12-18 segments from the hour+ captured. The more video, the more chance of unexpected options - although if it's all good it may make it harder...
2017-6-21
Use props
Follo3me
Hong Kong

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-6-21 15:56
If you're after copyright-free music, then try Eric Matyas' site http://soundimage.org/ . He provides looping music too, which you can replicate tail-to-head as the length requires (or fade out if it's too long).

Why do I capture so much video? It's easy enough to start the video running when the craft takes off, and stop it after I land. In between I fly around the site to select the angles I want, position the craft, then get the video I'm after, before moving onto the next location I may think may be interesting. While flying around inspecting the site with the video on all the time, I may capture something unexpected, such as someone waving or a bird swooping, which I may then note in post-review and use for a little 'colour'. And run two craft at the same time (with two different operators), and you may get another set of perspectives into the mix. Typically, I cut out segments of ~5 seconds each and graft them together - that means I need to extract approx 12-18 segments from the hour+ captured. The more video, the more chance of unexpected options - although if it's all good it may make it harder...

Yes, I have also experienced in capturing something unexpected, it will make you record much more in the flying.

For fading out the music, it's an option too, some free video editor offers such function too, but sometimes I find difficult to cut the song properly, the music will stop very suddenly if it's not cut well. I did try to make the music faster to shortern time, sometimes it works.
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules