Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do i Get great videos with my P4?
807 10 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sofus Arevad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1117018 ft
Denmark

What Are the Best camera settings for filming with the Dji phantom 4?
2017-6-20
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
First Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't use the auto white balance setting. Use the custom WB and click on the setting that matches the lighting condition. This will make a big difference in color temp changes during your clip.
2017-6-20
Use props
Sofus Arevad
lvl.1
Denmark

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2017-6-20 02:42
Don't use the auto white balance setting. Use the custom WB and click on the setting that matches the lighting condition. This will make a big difference in color temp changes during your clip.

Ok thanks. But what about PAL/NTSC. And whats the Best fps/video quality to be shooting in?
I live in EU.
2017-6-20
Use props
fansb7454cc1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 324964 ft
Sweden

Sofus Arevad Posted at 2017-6-20 05:52
Ok thanks. But what about PAL/NTSC. And whats the Best fps/video quality to be shooting in?
I live in EU.

NTSC because higher frame rates! All this fuzz about NTSC/PAl  is histical about tv compability but now a day we all go digital and use YouTube and similar to present our videos
2017-6-22
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I live in EU.

Have a read through this reply I posted, which is a compilation of bits contributed by other forum members:-

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;extra=#pid701261
2017-6-22
Use props
Lowdspeaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290856 ft
United States

I live in EU.

You should be shooting PAL if you're in the EU, fansb7454cc1 is right that NTSC is higher frame-rate, but with the way the infrastructure is set up over there you should make sure your anti-filcker setting is calibrated for the EU frequency, (this is to make sure LED lamps and other lights don't look like they're flickering or pulsing in your video). You can really shoot in either PAL or NTSC as long as you have the proper corresponding settings in your editing software.
2017-6-22
Use props
ezDrew
lvl.4
Flight distance : 195151 ft

United States

Manual! D-Cinelike Profile.
2017-6-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Lowdspeaker Posted at 2017-6-22 13:32
You should be shooting PAL if you're in the EU, fansb7454cc1 is right that NTSC is higher frame-rate, but with the way the infrastructure is set up over there you should make sure your anti-filcker setting is calibrated for the EU frequency, (this is to make sure LED lamps and other lights don't look like they're flickering or pulsing in your video). You can really shoot in either PAL or NTSC as long as you have the proper corresponding settings in your editing software.

Sorry, but that is not true any more. The PAL/NTSC standards only apply to standard definition video, and no Phantom can shoot in standard definition, only high definition. In effect, the PAL/NTSC thing is irrelevant and dead.
2017-6-22
Use props
Lowdspeaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290856 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-6-22 15:21
Sorry, but that is not true any more. The PAL/NTSC standards only apply to standard definition video, and no Phantom can shoot in standard definition, only high definition. In effect, the PAL/NTSC thing is irrelevant and dead.

That's all well and good, but he still needs to make sure his anti-flicker setting, (which is separate than the NTSC/PAL setting), is calibrated to the EU frequency.
2017-6-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Lowdspeaker Posted at 2017-6-22 16:39
That's all well and good, but he still needs to make sure his anti-flicker setting, (which is separate than the NTSC/PAL setting), is calibrated to the EU frequency.

Yes, that is quite true. But of course it only applies when shooting under artificial light, for most flyers it will not matter when flying in the countryside.
2017-6-22
Use props
Sofus Arevad
lvl.1
Denmark

ezDrew Posted at 2017-6-22 15:03
Manual! D-Cinelike Profile.

How do i calibrate the anti-filcker?
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced