Dead batteries
801 5 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans65f47989
New

Canada

Good day, I have two TB47 batteries. I haven't used them for ten months. Now they are stone dead and nothing happens when hooked to a charger. Anything I can do to revive them?
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, are they swollen or malleable in any way? Based on what you've mentioned, they will not even light up on the first press? Where were they stored and at what percentage?
2017-6-20
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

sounds like you can try to pop the top off and jump start them. i have a similar thread going and someone posted a video showing how.... but my batts are toast. the jump start does noting as my cells are all out of wack...

worth a shot though post #24

http://forum.dji.com/thread-98556-1-1.html
2017-6-20
Use props
fans65f47989
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-20 11:28
Just to clarify, are they swollen or malleable in any way? Based on what you've mentioned, they will not even light up on the first press? Where were they stored and at what percentage?

One battery  seams a little squishy. Other one feels fine. They have never been froze. And been stored in my house in the DJI case. I just tried the jump start , battery went from 1V to 18V. But status lights will not light up. Only flash one went first plugged to charger.
2017-6-20
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

fans65f47989, Please dispose of them PROPERLY according to your local ordinance for LiPO Batteries. Please buy New Batteries!!!  PLEASE buy new batteries!!! Other than the props... That is the only thing holding you up Safety First! Ken.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans65f47989 Posted at 2017-6-20 15:39
One battery  seams a little squishy. Other one feels fine. They have never been froze. And been stored in my house in the DJI case. I just tried the jump start , battery went from 1V to 18V. But status lights will not light up. Only flash one went first plugged to charger.

The one that's "squishy" should definitely be disposed of. If the other one will light up, try leaving on the charger for a while and see if it improves.
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules