Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dashware Problem.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
capbat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi All.
First I know that this relates mainly to Dashware, but I can't find anywhere on the web a Forum for Dashware.
Dashware support is sending us to either to their Facebook page wich is inactive or to GoPro support  wich I can't get in touch with.
I understand that the author of Dashware is now with GoPro so Dashware Support is Inactive.
So I revert to here cause I know some of you are using Dashware.
If any of you know where I can get support for Dashware please let me know.
I have downoaded the latest version of dashware v 1.9.1 My older version which I don't have anymore used to work ok.
Now I am on Windows 10 everything is ok except for the Create Video in the File tab.
It used to offer me more than one choice in the Encoder section, I think I was using ffmpeg but it is no longer there, I only have 'Microsoft Media Fundation' now.
When I click Create Video I get the error message Box.

Any one can help. thanks Bat
Dashware Create Video.jpg
Dashware error.jpg
2017-6-20
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Your original video is 4K?
If 4K video when you rendering it will error.
Try use other video converter to convert your 4K video into 1920x1080 then insert it and rendering again.
I have same issues with 4K video and after converted to 1920x1080 rendering success.

Here is my done video.
2017-6-20
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Nelsonlee Posted at 2017-6-20 07:39
Your original video is 4K?
If 4K video when you rendering it will error.
Try use other video converter to convert your 4K video into 1920x1080 then insert it and rendering again.

Thanks Nelson
No the video is 1920X1080 I think the problem is after new installation on 64bit system I only have one
encoder Microsoft Media Foundation. I don't have ffmpeg encoder choice anymore. And the error comes from MediaFoudnationMedia!!!???
I don't see your video.
Bat
2017-6-20
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

capbat Posted at 2017-6-20 09:54
Thanks Nelson
No the video is 1920X1080 I think the problem is after new installation on 64bit system I only have one
encoder Microsoft Media Foundation. I don't have ffmpeg encoder choice anymore. And the error comes from MediaFoudnationMedia!!!???

I also running Windows 10 x64.
Try change the frame rate or Maybe full uninstall then install it again.

Dashware.jpg
2017-6-21
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks Nelson I have tried that. Uninstalled 2 to 3 times and reinstalled without any differences.
2017-6-28
Use props
Elias Lrc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7963 ft
Spain

Hi,

The same thing happened to me
You must add audio to the video and it works with the Microsoft encoder.
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules