Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC won't factory reset - help please
466 2 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TJH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

When trying upgrade to the latest firmware upgrade for the P4P when things went bad, DJI suggested I download the DJI Assitant 2 and do a factory reset to default. For the P4P it worked and only took a minute ot two for it to complete. For the RC, it trys but won't complete the task even after 15-20 minutes. It does intermittently beep for 30 seconds then stops. Does this mean it needs to go in for repair? Thanks for your help
2017-6-20
Use props
wobbles
Captain
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

try deleting SD card first , this worked for me....then use the erase and restore in settings, swpie down from top of screen and reconect to your wifi and all should be good..
2017-6-20
Use props
TJH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

Thanks but I downloaded the software from http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-4/info#downloads and I'm using the Windows application from that link since I've been unable to find the correct one on google play store. It's huge up and the original goal was to reset the RC since we knew that's where the problem was.... and still is.
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules