Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Terrible customer experience with DJI
781 3 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9c79c3d5
New
Flight distance : 302 ft
United States

The mavic crashed the first day I got it after I upgrade the software. For no reason, it just disconnceted and fell onto the ground.
I returned it about 3 weeks ago and synced the flight records, then I got reply immediately to pay without out any explanation why the drone crashed.
I made several calls. First the customer service told me they cannot do anytihng if i dont pay. But I refused because I need a detail report why it crashed for no reason.
Then the nightmare starts. They promised me a resopnse within 24-48 hours. Untill now, now one contacts me.

So DJI gonna ignores this case forever? Or I have to pay first even if it is not my fault?

2017-6-20
Use props
Harbourside
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

First thing is to post your case number, its the first thing a mod will ask for so they can look up your case.
Second thing would be to post your flight logs here, there are many users on this forum that can give detailed analysis and help you understand what happened.
2017-6-20
Use props
fans9c79c3d5
New
Flight distance : 302 ft
United States

https://www.dropbox.com/s/85ojvemmcpllpm2/NYPK5358.mp4?dl=0 The case No is CAS-678602-K1W7F6.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I apologize for the unpleasant experience, support representative has submitted data analysis for you, I will help to escalated your case to appropriate team to expedite the progress, will look into it and help you get an update soon. Appreciate your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules