sky pixel related questions
904 3 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dean - Bekaru T
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

• 1. Is it not possible to have a designated skypixel category (like mavic, osmo, etc) where skypixel related queries can be posted/discussed.
  • 2. i shot 2 clips in 2.7k and then uploaded to skypixel. One uploaded at 720 and the other 1080. i wonder why it did it differantly and can i choose the upload quality rather than skyixel choosing for me?
  • 3. Other days i shot videos and made a clip using skypixel editor - during the completion process it stalled at about 40% on one and about 70 another time. Eventually i lost my footage trying to work out a fix. would be helpful to know why that problem occurs
  • 4. On my skypixel homepage below each video clip are icons for share/comment/like/favorite - yet there is not an icon on each individual clip for Views - this would be helpful so that i do not need to open each clip to see the amount of views per individual clip
  • 5. Under the skypixel video clips are features for Equipment - Location - Apeture - Shutter speed - Focal length. How does one access this function in order to be able to insert the values and information of Equip _ Loca - Shutter spe - and focul length
  • thanks in advance

2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to get some more information, I'm assuming that you're using the PC browser version of SkyPixel and not the mobile version, correct? In regards to the additional information, like shutter speed, focal length etc.,that's primarily in the pictures metadata and would populate on its own.
2017-6-20
Use props
Dean - Bekaru T
First Officer
South Africa

Hi Jamie - thanks for getting back to me.I use my mobile devise exclusively for flying my mavic, editing and posting to skypixel through the app. i
On my pc/laptop i do dji forum because on my devise when i try to log into dji forum it says my email is incorrect and i cant proceed from there so i log in via my laptop which responds to my email and password.
Right now i have just tried to log in again on my devise and a new notice appears for the first time which says that my email is already registered - now it is doing something new - looks like its going to give me access - yes, i am now logged in.
Seems my log in attempt clashed with the fact that i was already logged in on another devise - looks like dji fixed the probem - thanks ;-)
2017-6-20
Use props
Dean - Bekaru T
First Officer
South Africa

Hi Jamie - with regards shutter speed and focal length ect should populate on its own - i thought as much, except it does not populate on its own or at all - next to each thing (shutter speed, focal length ect is no imformation. Some of my clips have been up for perhaps a week or more yet no auto population to date. regard s
dean
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules