Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with customer service
924 5 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans720a0f11
New
United States

I recently ordered a DJI Osmo+, budgeted it in for a project and calculated how long it would take to arrive so I could use it to shoot B-roll. Once I took it out of the box and started test shooting with it at home I started noticing that the image would be jittery, break down and horizontal bars would appear on the iPhone screen. I assumed this was because my iPhone didn't have enough video processing capability so I changed to another smartphone with better video processing capability. The other phone had the same problem.
I called customer service, and after showing them footage they told me to send it in for a replacement. I sent it in, and it's been 2 weeks now without an update.

Every time I contact DJI I get this message:

With regards to your concern, upon checking your case your replacement request is already approved.
No worry, once your unit is already ship out you will received email about the shipment details.

So yeah, basically, I've been on hold for two weeks now.
2017-6-20
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your experience.  What iPhone are you using?
2017-6-20
Use props
Celsus
Captain
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

It was 3 weeks door tor door for a repair to my Mavic.  The repair status  updates are painfully slow having experienced first hand.  Good luck
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In addition to Ed's inquiry, could you happen to provide your case number?
2017-6-20
Use props
fans720a0f11
New
United States

It's been now almost a month and a half door to not door, I haven't recieved my product yet.
2017-7-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans720a0f11 Posted at 2017-7-14 09:58
It's been now almost a month and a half door to not door, I haven't recieved my product yet.

Would you please leave us your case number so we can look into what happened?
Sorry for any trouble caused.
2017-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules