Dji Mavic Pro gimble issue/violent shaking
837 1 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63d04ccb
New
United States

Hey, I've had my mavic pro since the start of 2017. Recently while flying over a wooded area my drone's video began to look like it was ripple (apparently this is called jelloing) but then it started to shake violently for about 30 seconds. I tried to return to home but the drone was not responding to any input other than manual flight which felt limited. After about 30 seconds the gimble straightens out on it's own and the drone starts to operate regularly. I'm very concerned about this. I've included a link to youtube where I uploaded video of the instance. This has happened before but not while I was recording.

https://youtu.be/7q7MuIvX0ME

2017-6-20
Use props
Mianmach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 447293 ft
Mexico

Mine does everynow and then the same thing, I've gotten seriously close to heart attack each time, thinking it's just falling of the sky. Still haven't figured out what it is but I believe it could be a gimbal problem as I have also noticed the horizon sometimes goes all crocked just after turning on the mavic as if the camera was slowly falling sideways. Hope to know more about this issue
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules