Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Some questions from using spark
2647 9 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

I own p4p and mavic pro before i bought spark. On the first day use, i have some questions.
First, since i bought the 499 dollar version, i controlled spark by my dji go 4 app on iphone7 , but i could not see the SD card info on the interface of DJI GO 4 app,for example how many pic and video i could shot, just like the one on  p4p and mavic pro.

And, how could i focus my camera since i used to tap focus on my mavic and p4p, it seems everytime when i try tap focus my camera, the virtual controller pops up. Or i can not manually focus my camera on spark.

Hope someone can answer my questions, thank you !
Owen
2017-6-20
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You have to disable the virtual joysticks and then it gives access to the exposure target, I believe it's fixed focus. Unless I missed something.
2017-6-20
Use props
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 2017-6-20 22:15
You have to disable the virtual joysticks and then it gives access to the exposure target, I believe it's fixed focus. Unless I missed something.

thank you.
yes, that make sense. anyway i still do not have the sd card info interface.
2017-6-20
Use props
seanmiller
New

Philippines

I will try this on my vr camera hope it works.
2017-6-21
Use props
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

seanmiller Posted at 2017-6-21 00:38
I will try this on my vr camera hope it works.

do you have the same issue?

2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Air_Owen 10 Posted at 2017-6-20 22:43
thank you.
yes, that make sense. anyway i still do not have the sd card info interface.

Please enable the "Display Camera OSD", then SD card info will be available on screen.
Here is the screenshot for your reference: 1.png
2017-6-22
Use props
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-22 18:04
Please enable the "Display Camera OSD", then SD card info will be available on screen.
Here is the screenshot for your reference:[view_image]

thank you so much!
2017-6-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You can set camera settings in manual. But unlike Mavic and P4Pro , you don't need to focus the spark it focused all the time very similar to the P4, it's probably the reason people are saying that spark is sharper than Mavic , but sometimes it nice to see video a bit softer, so hopefully with filters or some style modes added will sort that our. But being sharp in 1080 30fps is not the worst thing in the world.
2017-6-23
Use props
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-23 12:12
You can set camera settings in manual. But unlike Mavic and P4Pro , you don't need to focus the spark it focused all the time very similar to the P4, it's probably the reason people are saying that spark is sharper than Mavic , but sometimes it nice to see video a bit softer, so hopefully with filters or some style modes added will sort that our. But being sharp in 1080 30fps is not the worst thing in the world.

thanks, i have not try it yet. maybe i will try the image quality tmr. thanks
2017-6-23
Use props
fans9777acc2
New
Australia

I want to go running with the Spark in the snug case it came in, in a backpack. Is it sturdy enough for this? It won't move inside the case it came in but might move in my backpack while I'm running. (Let me know if there's somewhere more appropriate to post this question!)
2017-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules