Problem with replacement
4147 38 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CrazyPhilosoph
New
Flight distance : 32717 ft
Germany

DJI builds an sales absolute great products, but it seems that there are some problems with the organisation of the service.
Waiting 5 Weeks to get a replacement for my DOA Mavic. Means my defective mavic i have paid arrived in Netherlands 5 weeks ago!
CAS-643500-W0M2B7
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sincerely sorry for the delay in replacement and unpleasant experience, I have escalated your situation to appropriate team to expedite the progress. We will look into it and help you get your drone back soon. Thank you for your patience.
2017-6-21
Use props
CrazyPhilosoph
New
Flight distance : 32717 ft
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-21 02:54
I'm sincerely sorry for the delay in replacement and unpleasant experience, I have escalated your situation to appropriate team to expedite the progress. We will look into it and help you get your drone back soon. Thank you for your patience.

Because I have wrote a lot of mails about the bad support an posted in some forums, I will almost write when a problem is solved.
Since I posted here I get helped immediately. I am not only getting my replacement, I am getting very friendly and competent help and also a little redemption for my trouble.

Thank you! DJI Forum support!
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

CrazyPhilosoph Posted at 2017-6-23 06:29
Because I have wrote a lot of mails about the bad support an posted in some forums, I will almost write when a problem is solved.
Since I posted here I get helped immediately. I am not only getting my replacement, I am getting very friendly and competent help and also a little redemption for my trouble.

You are welcome, thank you for your feedback, we will keep improving to provide you all more professional service, thank you again for your support, hope you can enjoy the drone.
2017-6-23
Use props
JohnMander
New
United States

-DJI has had my Drone for Repair over 6 months.
-I sent in my drone to get fixed and they had it for 4 months before they shipped it back to me unfixed because I could get ahold of anyone that would help me out like the first guy said they were.
-I get the drone back and now it cant even fly ,its all dirty with black finger prints form the repair guys and they broke it when they were messing with it
-I send a email saying what the heck and they asked for some details and pictures.
-They said ok will fix it then no charge ,just send it in.
-I got a bill for more then my bill was the first time i sent it in.
-3 months have gone by and I've gone threw 100s of emails of promises yet nothing is done.
-I took off work today for yet another promised call from them scheduled for today and yet agin no call
-For having my drone for over 6 months and for such a small repair , the countless hours Ive had to explain my case to 100s of people ,the  hours spent waiting on hold for them to answer (always a 1 hour wait to speak to anyone) the emails that take sometimes a week to even get a responce ,the amount of money and gigs Ive lost for not having my drone you'd think by now they would just fix it because they cant get anyone to do anything for me. I have a email saying they would fix it that I sent a screen shot ,but even with all that ,having the worst customer service I've ever had in my life ,no one has fixed it or even tried really to help. They all just push me off on to the next person who basically does the same or straight up never writes me back. Almost everything you can think of has happened to me with them and I'm just at the end of my rope. They got to big to fast that they don't care about their customers and thats apparent everywhere on the internet ,that they have the worst customer service in the world. I just want my drone fixed and sent back to me like they said they were going to do. I own a lot of DI gear and this scares the hell out of me if anything else breaks and have to send it in. Please someone help me! With all the emails and recorded calls of them being rude ,lying ,or telling me they cant do anything for me I'm looking to use it to draw some awareness to new DJI buyers for them to see what they may get to look forward to . If I was aware of how bad their customer service was I would of looked at another  brand on that shelf. This is not right and something needs to be done!
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

JohnMander Posted at 2017-6-23 21:52
-DJI has had my Drone for Repair over 6 months.
-I sent in my drone to get fixed and they had it for 4 months before they shipped it back to me unfixed because I could get ahold of anyone that would help me out like the first guy said they were.
-I get the drone back and now it cant even fly ,its all dirty with black finger prints form the repair guys and they broke it when they were messing with it

John, this situation has filled us with regret, we are so sorry for your unpleasant experience. Could you please provide us your case number so we can find out what we can do for you?
2017-6-24
Use props
fans49a3f2cd
lvl.1

Iceland

DJI builds an sales absolute great products, but it seems that there are some problems with the organisation of the service.
Waiting 4 Weeks to get a replacement for my Inspire 1
CAS-667244-S0Q5Y8

its ansver
We have received your package and it was immediately checked in for analysis and diagnosis. Give us an ample of time and our repair center will be in touch with you with the details.

2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We are sorry for the long time frame, since the package was shipped under you own expense, may I have the shipping label? I will escalate to appropriate team to expedite the process, thank you.
2017-6-25
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1348556 ft
Iceland

hi

whete ?email please..
2017-6-26
Use props
JohnMander
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-24 00:18
John, this situation has filled us with regret, we are so sorry for your unpleasant experience. Could you please provide us your case number so we can find out what we can do for you?

CAS-649699-V9B9G0

I keep getting people not reading what I write. I have been lied to so many times and told I would get a call ,yet never receive a call. I took off work to make sure I dont miss the call each time and each time they never call. I wrote in saying hey no one called whats going on here and they just say oh were sorry will send this information in and now I'm back at square one. Every day that goes by this cost me money and im so sick of explaining to everyone how bad of customer service I have had for over 5 months. I'm so beyond upset and can not belive a company would every treat their customers like this.
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I've just checked the case, our customer representative is keep communicating with you recently via email.  Your drone was sending in on March, but it was out of warranty coverage, so the bill needed to pay, then the drone was sent to you unrepairedly because you refused to pay and the quotation was overdue. This time you sent in, the bill was much lower than the previous one after communication. From March to June, it's far less than 5 months as you said, but we still apologize for the unpleasant experience and inconvenience caused.
In addition, I'm so sorry that our representative didn't contact you by phone but email, I will escalate to appropriate team to contact you as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-26
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

where send ?
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

If you locate in Iceland, you drone will need to sent in Netherlands facility for repair service. If you have this request, please contact our support for further assistance via the link below: http://www.dji.com/support They will guide you to send back.
2017-6-27
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

im send my copy to . Naj Z ..
CAS-667244-S0Q5Y8
2017-6-27
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

hmm super.. answer.. my drone its in NL 4 Week.. in case nr its qaet.. omg .. super service
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Iceland Drone Posted at 2017-6-27 04:21
hmm super.. answer.. my drone its in NL 4 Week.. in case nr its qaet.. omg .. super service

The drone was shipped by yourself, could you please provide me your shipping label? I will help to check if it has been delivered, thank you.
2017-6-28
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

..super brawo..
Screenshot_20170628-134010.png
Screenshot_20170628-133824.png
Screenshot_20170628-132305.png
2017-6-28
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

where its my dron???
2017-6-28
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

7.06 received !!!and 27.06 not received.. lost or stolen my drine..
2017-6-28
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

I reviewed your case.  I see nothing about us receiving it on 6/7.  We have asked you to follow up with the carrier to provide proof of receipt to acknowledgement of status.  Since you sent it we cannot do that.  I am sorry.
2017-6-28
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

im send with my agent to NL !!! im pay for sending 150 euro !!! wtf
Screenshot_20170627-234243.png
20170628_233608.png
2017-6-28
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

inspire 1 pro
2017-6-28
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

WHERE ITS MY INSPIRE 1 PRO
20170629_001137.png
20170629_000531.png
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused, I have escalated your case to appropriate team to look into what on earth happened, we will have someone to contact you for details later, please sit tight while we are reviewing it. By the way, could you please provide me your shipping label? The screenshot is too small and blur to see clearly.
2017-6-28
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

2017-6-28
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

service received pack... !!!
Screenshot_20170629-060004.png
2017-6-28
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

dji service HOLAND again LAIR .. STOLEN OR LOST MY DRONE ..Inspire 1 pro.. im send from iceland ...dji recived my package . NOw send me email  
Screenshot_20170630-072711.png
2017-6-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Iceland Drone Posted at 2017-6-30 07:58
dji service HOLAND again LAIR .. STOLEN OR LOST MY DRONE ..Inspire 1 pro.. im send from iceland ...dji recived my package . NOw send me email

Sincerely sorry for unpleasant experience. We are working on it now, please kindly provide the info needed. Have you replied this email with the proof of the delivery and the delivery date? If not , you can provide us with thoes info, we'll transfer it to DJI Support EU.
2017-6-30
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

pleas send me phone nr to contact with dji NL service
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Iceland Drone Posted at 2017-7-3 13:34
pleas send me phone nr to contact with dji NL service

Contact number: +31 20 654 5202  There should have someone contacted you at the end of June, may I know the result of communicating?
2017-7-4
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

Im add leater new post.. to big sory for DJI ... im recived today mail from post service

"First of all, the drone is not lost or stolen. It is with our agent in Holland (Rhenus). They have had trouble delivering it to DJI because they haven‘t managed to find a telephone number or e-mail they can use"
2017-7-4
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Poland

Rhenus was calling DJI at +31 20 654 5202 nobody picked up the phone only message to send them e-mail:

I sent them an e-mail – so I did including given e-mail: Support.eu1@dji.com

I have back another feed back by desk numbers etc. Can you enter this to check?

2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Iceland Drone Posted at 2017-7-4 06:39
Rhenus was calling DJI at +31 20 654 5202 nobody picked up the phone only message to send them e-mail:

I sent them an e-mail – so I did including given e-mail: Support.eu1@dji.com

I'm sorry that this is personal working email address and I cannot check that. Support in Netherlands should have provided the information about how to send in to you by email before. Would you please check again?
2017-7-5
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Poland

..please ...give me adress to DJI Service in Holand .. its stil big problem to contact and drop off
2017-7-5
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Poland

Ncourier Rhenus Amsterdam actiing for Jonar cannot reach them by any phone.
They need conact to fix delivery trime /hour
Yes, please resend your instruction - will anywaone open the doot at this address?
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Iceland Drone Posted at 2017-7-5 07:54
Ncourier Rhenus Amsterdam actiing for Jonar cannot reach them by any phone.
They need conact to fix delivery trime /hour
Yes, please resend your instruction - will anywaone open the doot at this address?

I have replied on your new thread, please check.
2017-7-5
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Poland

For 4 weeks I am looking for my dron. I was wrong to write about DJI but they always helped to always answer and not lie. I would never have thought that the company in which my work associates know me is misleading. Please all send DHL drones. Because other courier services klam and bakladaja vat fees. I was embarrassed by the DJI. I apologize very much to Maciek
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Iceland Drone Posted at 2017-7-6 08:55
For 4 weeks I am looking for my dron. I was wrong to write about DJI but they always helped to always answer and not lie. I would never have thought that the company in which my work associates know me is misleading. Please all send DHL drones. Because other courier services klam and bakladaja vat fees. I was embarrassed by the DJI. I apologize very much to Maciek

Please update on your new thread, I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-7-6
Use props
Iceland Drone
lvl.3
Iceland

I have never met such professional service .. you are the best .. If you follow the instructions of the site, nothing can be afraid of. Once again thank you for your professionalism. And great thanks to all of the DJI for your help.. DJIMindy u are The Best.. big thx
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules