Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark charging while turned on
3618 5 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Szwedu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 378114 ft
Poland

I am new to the app and need to cerfuly reaD EVRY OPTION IN THERE , BUT TO DO SO , THE SPARK NEED TO BE CONECTED AND TURNED ON.
Yestoday i was doing so and my battery went down to 30%...
My question is, if it is posisible to turn it on and than plug a powerbank to mantain the power in the battery ?

2017-6-21
Use props
aviscomi
lvl.4

United States

If you're asking if the Spark needs to be powered on in order to charge the battery...the answer is no.
2017-6-21
Use props
Dirk52
First Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Why you don't test it? Turn on the spark and connect it to a powersource? If the battery stays the same or gets charged it works.
2017-6-21
Use props
Szwedu
Second Officer
Poland

i will when i get back from work and post the results , but maybe some one was so clever first ;}
2017-6-21
Use props
Szwedu
Second Officer
Poland

Yes it's possible, but power bank need to have QC 3 to maintain power level. Mine was to week but the power loss was little at that point. If plugged to wall charger it maintain 100%. Only you cannot lift off because of an USB error
Screenshot_20170621-165752.png
2017-6-22
Use props
djiuser_QoQDd3bId2NR
New

United States

Szwedu Posted at 2017-6-22 00:18
Yes it's possible, but power bank need to have QC 3 to maintain power level. Mine was to week but the power loss was little at that point. If plugged to wall charger it maintain 100%. Only you cannot lift off because of an USB error

Do you think there is a way to fly with an external battery bank, like a way to disable the USB error?
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules