Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does anyone know how to disable the update banners in the +RC unit?
593 1 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WC-Pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148258 ft
United States

I have a Phantom 4 Pro+ RC and AC.  I have successfully downgraded my firmware to the previous version released (V1.1.3.0 / GL300E_RC_V1130_2017_0307) before the most recent debaucle that screwed up so many functions and thousands of users as well.  My drone is flying perfectly now on the downgraded version.  I have turned my WIFI off and disabled auto updates via a WIFI connection in the RC settings.  The only thing I would like to do is stop the constant annoying banners from telling me that a new update exists.  I thought I briefly saw something in the Forum that explained how to turn off the update service in the +RC unit but I can't find it now.  
Can anyone offer assistance here?  The ideal solution is to be able to issue a command to stop the service from starting and later a new command to restart it as desired.
Once DJI gets their act together and releases a sound update to our Firmware, that has had several weeks after release to prove itself in the user community, I will again turn updates on and download the new version ... but until then I am staying with what I have now :-).

2017-6-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

While it is not advisable to hold off on firmware updates, if you reinstall the app and decline push notifications that may help. Perhaps on the mobile device you may see in the settings area on how to stop notifications.
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules