Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
unlocking NFZ
1457 2 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
silicon falcon
lvl.2
United States

Our local uncontrolled airport has asked me to take some aerials while they are closed for runway re-surfacing and re-lighting. I went out there today but couldn'tget my Inspire 1 Pro to unlock. I received a token by text but after I entered it I get a error code 400, incorrect entry. I've tried deleting and re-installing the app and powering down and back up but nothing. I confirm that I have permission to fly.

Any thoughts?
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Silicon, we are sorry for the late response, do you still have the problem with NFZ? If the problem persists after a second try, please provide the following information to us:
1. The version of the APP;
2. The version of the flight control's firmware;
3. Type of your drone;
4. Flight controller's serial number;
5. The latitude and longitude of the Authorization Zone you want to unlock;
6. Screenshots or videos that can show which step the self-unlocking function failed;  
7. The data of the flight control when unlock failed;
We really appreciate your time and cooperation.
2017-7-12
Use props
ETA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3032966 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-12 02:54
Silicon, we are sorry for the late response, do you still have the problem with NFZ? If the problem persists after a second try, please provide the following information to us:
1. The version of the APP;
2. The version of the flight control's firmware;

Hi Mindy,

I want to operate at an airport in class D airspace.  I have all the necessary permissions.    Can i unlock that zone myself or do in need DJI to unlock it as they have in past?

In either case do i need to have all the latest firmware installed on all components in order to unlock the NFZ?

Thank you
Ed
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules