Sound Doesn't Play on Mac
809 6 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brianwithay
New
United States

When I try to transfer my videos shot from my Mavic Pro to my Macbook Pro via microSD adapter, the video appears during playback on my Macbook however the sound doesn't transfer. I can hear the sound playing the files from the DJI app on my iPhone however. Is there a quick fix to this issue?

Thanks in advance!
2017-6-21
Use props
JohnMcL7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15295 ft
Belgium

The Mavic doesn't record any audio as the prop noise would make it pointless, the videos saved on the phone save the audio recorded by the phone.  There's not a quick solution I'm aware of aside from adding the audio from the phone video to the drone video.
2017-6-21
Use props
V_kingo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

Hi! Mavic does not record audio, the video with sound is in your Iphone cache (from iphone mic), you can extract them with itunes, saving "videoCache" folder
2017-6-21
Use props
brianwithay
New
United States

JohnMcL7 Posted at 2017-6-21 07:29
The Mavic doesn't record any audio as the prop noise would make it pointless, the videos saved on the phone save the audio recorded by the phone.  There's not a quick solution I'm aware of aside from adding the audio from the phone video to the drone video.

Thank you for your response!
2017-6-21
Use props
brianwithay
New
United States

V_kingo Posted at 2017-6-21 07:34
Hi! Mavic does not record audio, the video with sound is in your Iphone cache (from iphone mic), you can extract them with itunes, saving "videoCache" folder

Thanks so much for your response, makes perfect sense!
2017-6-21
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

JohnMcL7 Posted at 2017-6-21 07:29

I second this
2017-6-21
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

V_kingo Posted at 2017-6-21 07:34

as well as this.
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules