Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kudos to Florida Drone Supply.
I ordered an Inspire 2 and received it last Tuesday. Charged everything, updated (or at least tried to) the fw and studied all of it Tuesday night.
Wednesday, went for maiden flight. Only stayed airborne 2 minutes and landed. The FPV camera was acting strange and the AC didn't hover well at all. (No wind at all) Tried all of the things that one can do and realized there was a serious problem with this bird.
I called FDS Thursday and spoke to Michael. Told him what was wrong and he said he needed to send me another unit, as this one was obviously flawed. He shipped a second one out right then!!
The return shipping label came yesterday and the replacement arrived today. Updated everything this evening and all seems OK. Update 'stuck' and the FPV cam acts normal. Will see how she flies possibly tomorrow.
He said that it should work right out of the box and this was not something I should have to go through.

What impressed me the most is he didn't make me wait to ship replacement until after he got the bad one back. He didn't tell me to deal with DJI.
He took care of the problem.
PERIOD.

All proof that it pays to deal with a reputable dealer.

Thank you Michael!
You have a customer for life.
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Glad you got a good resolution to your issue. Best of luck on all of your projects.
2017-6-21
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice to hear this .... do you live in Florida ?  or close by..

It's to far away from Oregon  

Great to see your posts and I am in the same boat with my new I2 getting everything dialed in the way I like it.

Rich
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules