Absolutely the worst Service experience ever
721 2 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarekP
New
United States

I sent my Mavic Pro for a repair several weeks ago. The drone’s camera gimbal got detached during crash landing from the height of 6ft. After two weeks, I received a quote for $696 (drone replacement cost) or $79 for Care Refresh complete drone replacement. When I called the first time to understand the repair costs, I was told that because the crash occurred over the water (based on GPS data) it was automatically assumed that drone had water damage and had to be replaced…hence $696 repair/replacement cost. Wrong assumption since there was not contact with the water, the drone landed on the boat…but I can understand why.

This is where things got really bad. After very long conversation (1h+) explaining the situation, the Service Rep promised to send an updated quote for repairing detached gimbal. After another week passed and no response from DJI Service, I called again, spent over an hour on the phone explaining the situation only to learn that no progress was made. This time I was promised an updated quote in 24hrs.

Another day passed, I called again…the same story. Spent 1:20 on the phone being transferred from agent to agent, no one understood anything. Finally, I requested to speak with the supervisor…and after 20min I connected with the supervisor only to start from the beginning. This time I was promised the updated repair quote in 48hrs. At this point I am stil waiting...I had no resolution for over 3 weeks.

It really bothers me how incompetent, ignorant DJI Service agents are. No one takes the ownership…it is all about passing the buck to the next person. For company like DJI to have the lowest level of customers service is a real shame.

2017-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide your case number so I can look into this for you?
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MarekP, I'm so sorry for unpleasant experience with our support, like Jamie mentioned, could you please provide the case number to us  for further checking? We will follow up and help you get an update soon.
This situation will be forwarded to management department to see what we can do to make your experience with us better, thank you for your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience you have been caused.
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules