Mount Musala in the day of the summer solstice
605 7 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Сталкер
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Phantom 3 Professional flight from 2300m to 2700-2800m  above sea level on the slopes of mount Musala in the day of the summer solstice.

2017-6-21
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

пиздец! very good flight сталкер, опа!!!
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Awesome scenery, thanks for sharing!
2017-6-21
Use props
fans4cbdf079
lvl.2
United States

Beautiful.
2017-6-21
Use props
Bracco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Bellissimo! Amazing video and location
2017-6-21
Use props
Augustus Brian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

Сталкер :

I'm amazed at the breadth of the scenery, as well as how much there is to see at that level, as opposed to the briefly-seen, distant lower elevations (in view near the end).

What was the pyramid-like structure most visible at 7:13 ??  At first, I thought it was the Fortress Of Solitude...  But I do wish you had gotten a bit closer to it, as it was about the only sign of human existence in the entire area, except for your lodging.

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-6-22
Use props
Сталкер
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Augustus Brian Posted at 2017-6-22 09:06
Сталкер :

I'm amazed at the breadth of the scenery, as well as how much there is to see at that level, as opposed to the briefly-seen, distant lower elevations (in view near the end).

Thanks   The pyramid-like structure is shelter "Ice Lake" also known as "Everest". It was constructed as a gift for Nepal in reference to Bulgarian National Expedition "Everest 84" but was denied by Nepal goverment and was placed on the Ice Lake under Musala.
2017-6-25
Use props
Augustus Brian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

Сталкер Posted at 2017-6-25 11:46
Thanks   The pyramid-like structure is shelter "Ice Lake" also known as "Everest". It was constructed as a gift for Nepal in reference to Bulgarian National Expedition "Everest 84" but was denied by Nepal goverment and was placed on the Ice Lake under Musala.

Сталкер:

Thanks for the information. I've learned something.

It's always interesting to note how the (man-made) face of this earth is developed, in-part or whole, through the currents and eddies produced by the whimsical persuasions of human relations.

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules